Stupid questions people ask

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
If we go somewhere and dexter is doing the excited breathing/panting deal people will ask why he's growling at them.

Or they'll ask: "can he breathe?" I told one lady "no, we thought we'd just sit here an wait for him to suffocate"

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I was carrying Harlea the other day in the front yard while she was sleeping and another lady walking her dog asking why a grown man was carrying a stuffed animal around.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lmao..we took Brie out a few weeks ago and someone asked to pet her. Then they Said 'bulldogs are so ugly, I wonder why they look so mad all the time.' I thought and almost said..but bit my tongue..cos of stupid ppl like you...

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
I was walking Kiah the other day wearing a shirt that said "Property of an English Bulldog" in big bold writing. A guy walks past us and says, " Is that a boxer?. Smh....

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Stupidest question I ever got was some lady in our building asked me if Tubby should be muzzled because he's a pit bull.

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Lmao prolly good none f these ppl are owned by bullies anyway....the bully wouldn't put up with their idiocy

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I always get "Is that a bulldog?" Nope, not a bulldog, just looks like one...stupids.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Lmao..we took Brie out a few weeks ago and someone asked to pet her. Then they Said 'bulldogs are so ugly, I wonder why they look so mad all the time.' I thought and almost said..but bit my tongue..cos of stupid ppl like you...

I heard the same thing a long time ago when I was talking to my friends about getting a bully. I just told them that bully pups are cute when they are small but the uglier you think they get as they grow older the more beautiful they are to me and those that love the breed.

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I tell people he can't bite cause his jowls gat in the way, that normally shuts them up. And when they ask why he breathes like that, I'll tell them it's because of his breed and explain the whole spill...and when they ask the SAME question again I just tell him I smacked in the face with a frying pan.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I heard the same thing a long time ago when I was talking to my friends about getting a bully. I just told them that bully pups are cute when they are small but the uglier you think they get as they grow older the more beautiful they are to me and those that love the breed.

Perfect statement :2thumbs:

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I think I'd tell the lady, "Shhh, he thinks he's a bulldog."

Lol that's fantastic!!

I know my baby is beautiful, smart and loyal. If someone really doesn't know I educate them about the breed and answer their questions...but there are just some there's no helping

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I continue to be amazed by what people will ask...but I must say, I do love it when I'm walking Dudley and someone drives by, stops, backs up and rolls down the window to tell me what a "good looking" dog he is!!:D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online