Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Stupid questions people ask

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieshoes View Post
    Some people just need a high five! In the face. With the "EB manual" all our babies supposedly come with!

Tried to branch out on fb, joined an EB group. Apparently everyone's an expert. NOT LIKE HERE!! Like some real bonafide card carryin' experts. Girl the other day says that she thinks her bully is too small at 8 (I think) months and 40#. But the vet says he's happy, healthy, etc... Now down here in the south I'm no expert... But if my vet says he's healthy and I trust my vet...

So anyway I tell her that I think he's beautiful. A lady comments and said that she needs to read the manual an STANDARD EB size is this that and the other. Totally rude, IMO and Dexter didn't come with a manual (til I found here at least) THEN, to put the cherry on top, the next EXPERT says, "don't forget there are different breeds of EB."
    And it's just too hot down here for me to be worried about all the different possible breeds of the EB. Far as I knew, EB is EB....
    This was on FB? Bahahahaha I am literally rolling at these "experts". Manual???

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gus
    Likes (Received)

When Jackson was young, we had him neutered and his dewclaws removed (they grew funny and were causing problems). A day or two after his surgeries we took him to Petland, to get something for him. I was carrying him around with his cone on and his front legs all bandaged when a family came up to me and asked me what had happened. I told them that he had tried to commit suicide, and that was why he was all bandaged up. I waited for them to say "really?" or "no way", but they completely believed me!!! I heard them later discussing how sad it was with some other customers as I walked around the store.
    That is HILARIOUS, I read it aloud to my husband and daughters and we all got a huge laugh!!

The pizza delivery guy took one look at Gus and nearly screamed, "OH MY GOD AN ENGLISH BULLDOG!" Now, he always insists on being the one to deliver to our house so he can pet Gus.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter
    Likes (Received)

I took a picture so I could ask why he was talking about!!!! Lol. Tried to blur out the names but that's too much work-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375379143-067097-jpg

Real Name
    Joel
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

I get that all the time to hahaha

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Remove Ads