Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
bulldogs are my breed of choice but there are A LOT of people out there that get bulldogs for a status symbol or some other wrong reason and the poor bulldogs pay the price :( I wish owning a bulldog came with strict regulations so they never ever got placed in the wrong home!!! I guess when I find that "perfect" world I will move all bulldogs there along with the ones that have the right families and we can all live happy ever after in "Perfect"

:LMAO: I know, I know wake up Leesa you're dreaming!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Where I'm from, that could lead to lead poisoning, in a New York Second. I'd suggest a few helpful things, like a decal of a Bully on your back window, and protected by .45 cal under it, and perhaps a yard sign I find most attractive in my area and see so many of;

View attachment 47977

Seems to work very well on solicitors as well !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I wish signs worked well around here. I have a big no soliciting sign on my front door and the idiots still knock and try to sell us crap. Not to mention the hundreds of signs posted throughout the neighborhood that say no soliciting in 4 languages.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Where I'm from, that could lead to lead poisoning, in a New York Second. I'd suggest a few helpful things, like a decal of a Bully on your back window, and protected by .45 cal under it, and perhaps a yard sign I find most attractive in my area and see so many of;

View attachment 47977

Seems to work very well on solicitors as well !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Love the sign and the sticker would be fabulous! I am one who does NOT have any bully advertisement anywhere outside the front because I am so paranoid but that sticker might just be fitting enough.... :lol:

i too like seeing the frenchies movin on up the list too.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
bulldogs are my breed of choice but there are A LOT of people out there that get bulldogs for a status symbol or some other wrong reason and the poor bulldogs pay the price :( I wish owning a bulldog came with strict regulations so they never ever got placed in the wrong home!!! I guess when I find that "perfect" world I will move all bulldogs there along with the ones that have the right families and we can all live happy ever after in "Perfect"

:LMAO: I know, I know wake up Leesa you're dreaming!!

but it is a wonderful dream! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.