mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
@cali baker What a GREAT question! Buster has a stuffed Pug which is one of the very few that has not been pulverized since he was hatched. Her name is Cecila and has one ear missing. He says its his girlfriend and he loves her but he does unspeakable acts to her right in front of his PARENTS on the couch and elsewhere! :yell: That's the only one we have a name for.

:eek: :ROFL:

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Red robin, piggy, mr coon, mr moose.
Red robin was his first. That's the one I gave the nurse to take in with him when he got clipped.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
In our house we say, "go get your baby" and Amber and Ruby run for the closest toy available. They don't care what it is. Now, if you say where is your ducky, Amber will search high and low for dandy ducky stuff toy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
no names.... it is either ball, bone or toy

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
In our house we say, "go get your baby" and Amber and Ruby run for the closest toy available. They don't care what it is. Now, if you say where is your ducky, Amber will search high and low for dandy ducky stuff toy.

How cute dandy ducky stuff toy!!!! That's what we do too, where's your baby? and he'll grab just about any stuffy.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION].... we dont have the help that [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] has in our states that she has in naming inanimate objects...

Medicinal weed!!!!! ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good point [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I never thought of that. :ROFL:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We have "Stinky Monkey" I stole the name off of [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] for Baby O's Stinky Bear. Vegas has had this Monkey for over two years and still sucks his nose every single night. I steal him every Sunday and run him through the gentle cycle of the wash, but when I say stinky, I mean STINKY by Sundays. :faint:

NO ONE is allowed to touch Stinky Monkey, Vegas is so OCD over his Monkey that he actually had head tremors when my husband was playing keep away with Monkey.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online