Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
So...you know when you have a spring, and it's coiled as tight as it can get...n then you let it go? ...yeah...Brie is going insane bing confined. I put her up on the bed and she did a bully indie 5000. Round n round n round..I'm surprised she didn't fall off! I went out n bought her new chew toys in the hopes maybe she can release some of that bottle up energy. She has already chewed the tops down on the one and has had it for about 20 min! July 18 can't come soon enough! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So...you know when you have a spring, and it's coiled as tight as it can get...n then you let it go? ...yeah...Brie is going insane bing confined. I put her up on the bed and she did a bully indie 5000. Round n round n round..I'm surprised she didn't fall off! I went out n bought her new chew toys in the hopes maybe she can release some of that bottle up energy. She has already chewed the tops down on the one and has had it for about 20 min! July 18 can't come soon enough! Lol

Lisa, fill me in...what's going on on July 18th??

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Oops! sorry! On July 18 she gets her stitches taken out. She was spayed on Wed and she is trying so hard to be calm but you can just see it building. The nylabone I just got her is getting demolished..I'm hoping its ok if she is eating it.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Update: my original post was at 4:12. it is now 5:09 and still going strong...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 126

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

That a great analogy! Perfectly put! The whole indie bed thing we call Pig Dances and it's so cute you don't want it to end but you laugh yourself senseless!! :excited:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Poor Brie. Good pick on that nylabone! Tubby has one and it is the greatest investment we've ever made

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Great! I want her to chew, just not make herself sick doing it! I'll try to video her 'piggy dance'...paws crossed she doesn't fall off the bed n pop her stitches! I think she is ready to explode tbh..it's only been 4 days. I try to keep her in her play pen in the living room n sit w her for a couple hours, then put her in her crate for a couple hours etc. putting the cone n n keeping her in her crate 90% of the time is not an option as far as I'm concerned!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Update: it is now 8:34 pm...still chewing..another bone, then her crate, then she decided to beat up Steggy..lol I think Steggy pooped her out tho. Poor lil fathead. I'm doing the best I can for her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 118

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Poor baby... She's adorable ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Thank you dd, I love your avatar pic!:D

ok..I need help. The nylabone she was munching on is shredded and I tossed it out. She threw up a medium amount of its pieces, after she poo'd so obviously it didn't run through her like maybe it should have. I was hoping that one would be durable enough for her but if she shredded it the way she did I'll be changing them out every few hours. She needs n l Ed to chew. What else can I try that is bully durable??
brie = nomnomnomivore!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you dd, I love your avatar pic!:D

ok..I need help. The nylabone she was munching on is shredded and I tossed it out. She threw up a medium amount of its pieces, after she poo'd so obviously it didn't run through her like maybe it should have. I was hoping that one would be durable enough for her but if she shredded it the way she did I'll be changing them out every few hours. She needs n l Ed to chew. What else can I try that is bully durable??
brie = nomnomnomivore!

Get her a marrow bone from the butcher / meat section of the grocery store. Hours of enjoyment and good for her... caan eat the inside but only chew the outside

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
She can't splinter that, can she? She is really being a chew devil!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.