JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I remember that too, it's 2 years right? Was this the girl that was dumped and found wander along the road when you spotted her near a bush? Or am I thinking of another member and another bully? Either way, she and you are so lucky to have found each other. :love:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I remember that too, it's 2 years right? Was this the girl that was dumped and found wander along the road when you spotted her near a bush? Or am I thinking of another member and another bully? Either way, she and you are so lucky to have found each other. :love:

Yes..Jeannie. She spotted her hiding in the bushes along a road and picked her .... A wonderful story that i will never forget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)

Nope that's my mama BeBe!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Maybe it was Bebe that found you.... Food for thought.

Thats the way we look at it!!! They were the only two the breeder had and they were 4 months old when we found them. The breeder told us they didn't sell them to anyone that came for them cause the dogs didn't seem to connect with anyone... until we came along. It was awesome!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.