the "bully spray"

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Okay.. why does it seem that whenever I have a bowl of something.. or bare legs... Chester manages to do the "bully spray"?? You all know it, that kind of "half sneeze, half clearing my snots out of my nose" thing they do that manages to hit everything within 500 feet :down:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I hear ya. Stig always seem to do that when my face is close to his. :angry:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I said, I think last week I got it in my MOUTH....oh still have nightmares about that!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Bully snot and bully drool.....
Does anyone else get help dressing in the morning? I swear, Vegas loves to wipe his mouth on me and Orion likes to add white to my outfit.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LOL this is exactly one of the reasons I don't bother with makeup.... the bully kisses would wipe it off. My shirt always has many foreign substances on it by the end of the day.... between skin kids and fur kids I am a walking mess by the evening!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I also like it when Vegas drinks water, comes into the living room with water/drool still dripping out of his mouth from both sides, and shakes his head sending slime all over me, furniture, glass top coffee table etc.....It totally grosses my husband out, I just get up get paper towels and wipe it all up, without even giving it a second thought because I am used to it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
All my personal trainer stuff has to be black ........ so I end up going into work to meet clients wiping off white hair, drool, slobber and snot before I can even enter the weights room!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I haven't had the experience of this one yet, can't wait, lol. :lol:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
You know, when you have a St. Bernard, the Bully slobber just does not compare. Maybe as Gertie and Ida get older they'll be worse. But right now they just aren't too bad.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie does sneeze right after eating..That usually means sneezing on my food, because when we bring food to the den to eat then she gets fed her food at the same time. She always finishes first then jumps up beside me and sneezes all over my and my plate if I don't catch it quick enough to lift out of the way. like [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] though I just wipe up anything and go on. Got used to it pretty quick.

I couldn't help but laugh the other day. Bruce's daughter stopped by to visit and was sitting petting Gracie. She snorted/sneezed and Erin said ewwww gross. Ahhh Bully snot.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.