the "bully spray"

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
I know what you mean! The sneezing and when lola drools and then I swear she knows what she is doing, shakes her head and drool flies everywhere and if I am near her...it ALL comes my way. My whole family can be standing rigth by her and it will hit only me!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] butler loves to spray my legs when they are bare, my face when i go to kiss him, and the tv in the living room. he walks right up to it, watches it for a minute and then sprays it. he likes to spray my laptop too if he is near it.
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] i get help dressing every morning! after food and water butler likes to come help me put on my pants or skirt for work. i try to avoid his lips and i think i've done alright, but then later at work someone will point out white smears on the back of my chins/knee. :eek:

off topic, my hubby and my doggie are asleep, farting, snoring. lol!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This video was featured with the sneezing one. I thought it was cute.

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh how cute! Cutty always looks like he wants to try out Sierras little trampoline, I guess he would love it after all. haha

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is hilarious!!!!! Maggie does that on our bed when I'm trying to make it .. we call it her bucking bronco!! I'm beginning to think that she would love a trampoline .... :lol:

Members online

No members online now.