Bully gas

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Momma needs a gas mask....

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
We are talking chemical warfare grade here! Yeeesh!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, don't strike a match. :p

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
omg, i can feel your pain rofl...........i'm sure an antibiotic just adds flame to the fire ....so happy to report that since i switched Forde to fromm pork and applesauce he hardly has any gas.......yayyyyyy!!!!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
omg, i can feel your pain rofl...........i'm sure an antibiotic just adds flame to the fire ....so happy to report that since i switched Forde to fromm pork and applesauce he hardly has any gas.......yayyyyyy!!!!

When she is a little older I want to try all the varieties if Fromm n see what she likes best. Date I say, I don't mind the normal bully gas..I knew it would b bad ..i think awe all know that when we get a bully, but holy moly w the antibiotics and I guess all the other stuff getting out of her system from yesterday she is dangerous!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:bad: Yeah, They they can be pretty potent, my guys always seem to get us when we're in the car, and we're in an enclosed environment. We can't open the windows, because they could jump,out, so we have to wait until it dissapates, and in the meantime your eyes are watering, and the windows are fogging up. Lol

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
Another deadly variant....Antibiotics + Texas toothpicks (cow tails). I sware I walked around my apt for 10 min looking for a pile. Lol I about died!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
reading all the responses here... I have to fess up to being spoiled by my bullies. Unless the were sick they do not have the nasty :fart:.... only time it was bad, was when Cheli first came to us. He was on Science Diet due to the surgery on his rectum...when we started the switch to Fromm.... holy crap did he light up the house - it was horrid. Once he settled into it - there have not been any issues since. Little toots here and there, but nothing room clearing

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea isn't too bad yet but I am sure it will get worse. We just switched our ridgeback to Fromm's and her gas is pretty much gone now so we are hoping it will be the same with Harlea when we switch her to the same food from the Fromm's puppy gold in a few months.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I am surprised that Mabel doesn't gas us out after reading about bulldog farts. Of course, after living with two bullmastiffs, just her smaller size may mean we don't smell dog farts unless they fill the room. :whew: I will say that we can occasionally hear them--she does squeakers. :blink:

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Sqeueakers? Lmao! Last night Brie was laying on the bed w her butt facing my husband ..thank the gods.cos boy she let about 4 go..at one point he got up out of bed threatening her if she continued w what he called 'skunk arse', he was going to sleep on the couch! ( we wanted her on the bed as opposed to in her crate w her cone of shame). I'm hoping her rear will settle after her antibiotics are finished. One good thing I can say about RC is it did help reduce gas, but I know From is a better food.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah does not usually have gas except when we are in the car riding to petco. then she lets them rip. i do roll the windows down bout 1/3 of the way down and she gets air and the farts go and she cant jump out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online