DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Have to admit, I'm pretty lucky with Dudley. He toots occasionally, but he rarely ever clears a room, except for a couple of times when he's been sick He doesn't drool a lot either -- only when I'm getting his food or if he wants something we are eating. Okay, okay, I'm not saying he's PERFECT! HA!:D

SquareDog

Mar 10, 2013
Philadelphia
Bulldog(s) Names
Loupotamus
I feel like it doesn't matter what Lou eats....it's always OMG! And now that he's older they sounds like people farts.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I feel like it doesn't matter what Lou eats....it's always OMG! And now that he's older they sounds like people farts.

Lmao! I think Brie will always be a gaser..she snores like a motor boat, y not the end too! Ha ha!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Once Upon a time, I had searched for Beano, or equivalent for Rocky.....
Something had to be done about his pooting and stinking. I mean this Bully displaced the air in the room with silent but deadly BULLY FARTS. When people visit, I tell them he's the neighbors bully to absolve myself of responsibility, in case there is permanent damage to someones lungs Never any warning, maybe he moved his rear leg slightly or his tail went up momentarily and then it was a gas attack.I mean this butt mutt has a case of swamp ***, hangs overs that linger for a half hour or more, stratifying and filling the entire room .A silent but violent smell-o -rama.I mean this bully crop dusted the room.If something couldn't be done, I would have to get a mine canary- one of those birds that warns of toxic gas by dying before the gas reaches humans.

Then there was Blue Buffalo and Fromms, and Other great foods that makes dispersed air smell like Roses!! Now their like 4 legged Air Freshners..., Well maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but nothing like before..... Dawwwwwg Gooone !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
...but..but...but Casper...I give her Fromms... I'm doomed..doomed I say...destined to live in bully stink butt land :excited:

Members online

No members online now.