Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I realized while on another forum just how lucky we are to have a place where we can all come to hang out make friends feel cared about and know any and all advice given is given with the best interest of our bullies in mind. I was looking at that other forum and realized I felt sorry for those people. (It was a forum for phone operating systems). Thank you to all the mods for making this place and making everyone who comes feel like family.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:blush2::blush2::blush2::blush2: ah, shucks!! Thanks Jennifer! But we have to thank all the great members too.... all the advice, help, support and fun that we have is because of them too

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
A great family that plays together
stays together. Thank You for being here too

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
A great family that plays together
stays together. Thank You for being here too

I totally agree! Just wanted everyone to know how much y'all are appreciated by me not just the Mod's but the members as well! Everyone has been absolutely 100% wonderful!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thank you Jennifer, we also have awesome members that make it great also.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I realized while on another forum just how lucky we are to have a place where we can all come to hang out make friends feel cared about and know any and all advice given is given with the best interest of our bullies in mind. I was looking at that other forum and realized I felt sorry for those people. (It was a forum for phone operating systems). Thank you to all the mods for making this place and making everyone who comes feel like family.

I agree 100%. This is the most respectful and decent forum that I have ever been a member of

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
After reading on that other forum I realized how respectful the members are here and how much more wholesome our fun is. It just made me respect this forum and its members that much more. I have NEVER read a thread on here where a mod was belittling someone because of their lack of knowledge, quite the contrary here if you have a lack of knowledge all you have to do is ask and everyone is more than willing to help any way they can!! Love you guys!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
After reading on that other forum I realized how respectful the members are here and how much more wholesome our fun is. It just made me respect this forum and its members that much more. I have NEVER read a thread on here where a mod was belittling someone because of their lack of knowledge, quite the contrary here if you have a lack of knowledge all you have to do is ask and everyone is more than willing to help any way they can!! Love you guys!!

I was on another forum before I started this one and the drama was never ending. Constant fighting and picking on certain members. When I created this forum I did not want it to be that way.

I'm so glad you posted this, it really means a lot to me as well as the staff who work very hard to keep it this way. There have been so many times I had to backspace entire paragraphs because I did not want to come off as rude.

We want to help as many bullies out there as we can. If we are rude, we will scare off the owner. The one who suffers in the end is the bully who needs us. We are not perfect and have made mistakes, but we try really hard to do the best we can.

But in the end, it's really about the members, every last one, that tries to help one another on here. Kudos to all that make the effort! :bravo:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks for posting this Jennifer. Sometimes we take our good fortune and good friends for granted.

This is so true, I just felt moved to say it. I am blessed everyday when I wake up to my wonderful husband my three children and one super great Bulldog, I thank God everyday He allows me to have another day with them and the bonus is getting on here with all of you great people!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

I definately second this emotion. This is one of the most friendly and best moderated forum that I am a member of. All the staff and mods that I have dealt with since joining a short time ago have made me feel welcome and like I was part of the family even before my family owned a bully. My hats off to everyone on the site and to the mods and staff for the great job you are doing. Thank you for such a great site.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I agree best forum ever and all thanks to Lisa [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree best forum ever and all thanks to Lisa [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just feel fortunate for having stumbled on to you all I am always sharing the stuff I read on here with my hubby so we can both have a laugh or gain some insight.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online