Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So sweet! I also was going to mention the forum I was on before was for a golf video game! :ROFL:

I spent more time posting warnings, closing threads and sending pm's then I did enjoying the forum. Luckily I got to experience how the software worked though so it, in the end, was a good thing!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
So sweet! I also was going to mention the forum I was on before was for a golf video game! :ROFL:

I spent more time posting warnings, closing threads and sending pm's then I did enjoying the forum. Luckily I got to experience how the software worked though so it, in the end, was a good thing!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

All of you guys rock :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I totally agree with everyone. This site is awesome, I have learned so much, shared so much, and my bullies have reaped the good advice from food, training, toys, medications, supplements and so much more. I have laughed and cried with members over their stories of their bully babies, both funny and sad, and shared in everyone's pictures. I've gotten comfort, and given comfort to members, and always get the greatest advice without being judged, or made to feel that any of my questions are stupid or dumb. Everyone on here is so ready to answer a question, and to give advice that helps you to give the best care to your dog, and it feels like family on here, we all really care about each others problems, and come together to solve each others problems. Thank you Lisa for starting this site, and to everyone who makes it as great as it is.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I totally agree with everyone. This site is awesome, I have learned so much, shared so much, and my bullies have reaped the good advice from food, training, toys, medications, supplements and so much more. I have laughed and cried with members over their stories of their bully babies, both funny and sad, and shared in everyone's pictures. I've gotten comfort, and given comfort to members, and always get the greatest advice without being judged, or made to feel that any of my questions are stupid or dumb. Everyone on here is so ready to answer a question, and to give advice that helps you to give the best care to your dog, and it feels like family on here, we all really care about each others problems, and come together to solve each others problems. Thank you Lisa for starting this site, and to everyone who makes it as great as it is.

Well said!!!

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I totally agree... You guys have been so kind to me, considering all my bulldog drama. I just want to say Thanks & I wish I would of found this site sooner!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I am just glad my first real experience with a forum was this one it has been positive all the way

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
:clap2: LOVE THIS FORUM! It is my go-to place! I barely search the internet anymore for EB concerns - I am on this forum everday and it is absolutely wonderful! Thanks to all the members and MODs for this eductional, fun, & approacheable environment :2thumbs:

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
:clap2: LOVE THIS FORUM! It is my go-to place! I barely search the internet anymore for EB concerns - I am on this forum everday and it is absolutely wonderful! Thanks to all the members and MODs for this eductional, fun, & approacheable environment :2thumbs:

Totally agree!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I realized while on another forum just how lucky we are to have a place where we can all come to hang out make friends feel cared about and know any and all advice given is given with the best interest of our bullies in mind. I was looking at that other forum and realized I felt sorry for those people. (It was a forum for phone operating systems). Thank you to all the mods for making this place and making everyone who comes feel like family.

I agree 110% and could not have said it better. This is all about the English Bulldog and everything else is secondary and the incredible Mod's keep it that way.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I whole heartedly agree. This forum is a wonderful place to be!!! Not many people are bully owners so its nice to have a place to come to where people understand what you're going through. And the people here are just as amazing as their bullies

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I whole heartedly agree. This forum is a wonderful place to be!!! Not many people are bully owners so its nice to have a place to come to where people understand what you're going through. And the people here are just as amazing as their bullies

Its great coming to a place where we can talk about our fur babies and NOT get called strange or weird because we have funny stories about our bullies and not JUST our bullies but all our babies both skin and fur!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.