Are you Ready for some Football ??

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rockford, Rambone and I sure areā€¦.. So I found these today, and of course, Ordered and shipped on Independence Day was a Plus !! :popcorn:

green-bay-packers-dog-jersey-1.jpgnew-england-patriots-dog-jersey-1.jpgnew-orleans-saints-dog-jersey-1.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Very cool. I am searching for a pink Bears, Cowgirls and Aggie ones for Harlea

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Awesome Patriots jersey. Pretty sure 00 will be Teebow's #.

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Awesome Patriots jersey. Pretty sure 00 will be Teebow's #.

I'm a huge Tebow Fan, from the days of his college careerā€¦ā€¦:yes: Thinking Quarterback may not be his Niche, but Tight end may be a better fit for him, However, I'm sure he will continue to serve his team well in which ever position they decide to play him in. Bellechek is an Awesome coach, sees talent where no one else seems to find it, :yes: I think in time Tim will be a huge success, That's what life is all about, finding our Niche's and then capitalizing on them, But I will say, I feel Tim will be very successful in lifeā€¦.;)

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I wish I could agree with you but as a die hard Pats fan and I'm praying to all the Gods that Brady doesn't jam a finger or roll an ankle in pre-season and then all hope rests on Teebow.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I think Bill would rather not put Mabel in a Lions jersey. :nope: As he puts it, he's trying very hard to be a fan, but it isn't working. Maybe when hockey season rolls around we can get her a little Wings jersey.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was really looking forward to this thread but once I opened it and saw the wretched Patriots jersey it kinda made me ill. I am ready for football was ready right after that Frisco flop.

Go Phins!! IMG_6148.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks and Nitschke had jerseys with their names on them....

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Im a big sports fan been to a few games in the US Berry is the proud owner of a Cubs collar. We share our stadium blankets tho we have a Cubs Bears and Penguins (all our teams) to keep us warm on a cold night.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ā€‹OMG...this pic made my day...so awesome! Thanks for sharing this!!

Wow Christine, That's an Awesome Twosome lol Love their Jerseysā€¦ā€¦. :yes:

Thaks! Love my wrinkles butts! That picture was taken on Superbowl Sunday when the Packers won the first year with Rodgers at QB. We had a big snow falling and when GB won -- my B/F and the pups were running in the snow all with jerseys on. It was too funny... did not last long enough for me to get a picture as he ran out.. in a couple circles and then right back in to watch the post-game.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.