Are you Ready for some Football ??

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my these all look great. i may have to get sarah a cowboys one for football season :) and the boys to of course

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
oh my these all look great. i may have to get sarah a cowboys one for football season :) and the boys to of course

Sandy, the place I'm talking about even has cheer leader outfits for Sarah, Jerseys for the boys, bandanas, collars, leashes everything for each NFL team, regular clothes, Collegiate stuff, hockey, baseball, and NASCAR, it takes a lot to impress me, but I ordered on the 4th of July and got a confirmation e-mail right away, then a shipped e-mail next morning with a tracking number. I can't wait to see the quality of the jerseys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Sandy, the place I'm talking about even has cheer leader outfits for Sarah, Jerseys for the boys, bandanas, collars, leashes everything for each NFL team, regular clothes, Collegiate stuff, hockey, baseball, and NASCAR, it takes a lot to impress me, but I ordered on the 4th of July and got a confirmation e-mail right away, then a shipped e-mail next morning with a tracking number. I can't wait to see the quality of the jerseys.

:2thumbs:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I wish they were sponsoring our site, think everyone would like to see their selection, it's unbelievable.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.