Are you Ready for some Football ??

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thaks! Love my wrinkles butts! That picture was taken on Superbowl Sunday when the Packers won the first year with Rodgers at QB. We had a big snow falling and when GB won -- my B/F and the pups were running in the snow all with jerseys on. It was too funny... did not last long enough for me to get a picture as he ran out.. in a couple circles and then right back in to watch the post-game.

Christine I think Nitschke was a PRIME example of what a male Bulldog should and does look like. He looks so good in his jersey but his helmet pic is the greatest on earth! Buster want to look just like him when he grows up! :D

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Those are awesome!!!! I have been searching high & low for a Ravens one for Tubby. I might have to just bite the bullet and buy a kids one. At least it will have the Superbowl crest on it :2thumbs:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lol so cool, they look great! I'm a hockey fan, I need to find some bully hockey stuff!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lol so cool, they look great! I'm a hockey fan, I need to find some bully hockey stuff!

It is out there.... the kiddies also have Chicago Cubs and Penn State Jersey... I found Chicago Blackhawks and Flyers Jersey just have not bought them yet.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I was really looking forward to this thread but once I opened it and saw the wretched Patriots jersey it kinda made me ill. I am ready for football was ready right after that Frisco flop.

Go Phins!! View attachment 47548

I won't tell Gio that you were trash talking his favorite team! :p

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Well, dad's a die hard Cowboys fan, and mom says yuck. Poor Guinevere isn't sure which way to go for her team. Mom did buy her a cowboys tshirt when she got spayed just to keep her covered since we live in the desert, but she is too grown up now and it doesn't fit :2thumbs: WP_20130103_11_45_31_SmartShoot.jpgWP_20130104_13_38_08_SmartShoot.jpgWP_20130104_20_51_01_SmartShoot.jpg Mom's not really a football fan, but she sure doesn't like those silly cowboys with their silly stars on their shirts. I do have to admit Guinevere made the shirt look good! When I saw this thread I tried to get her to pose in a Bengal's tshirt. Grandpa Tom would be so proud! Since I'm from Cincinnati I wanted her to support my home team, I mean they need all the help they can get! And I thought her little tiger stripes are fitting :) She said my tshirt was too big and we don't dress her up, so she was really having a fit trying to figure out how to get out of the shirt (it's not because she is a cowboys fan :eek:). So these are the best shots I could get before I relieved her of her suffering. WP_20130705_004.jpgWP_20130705_006.jpg

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Well, dad's a die hard Cowboys fan, and mom says yuck. Poor Guinevere isn't sure which way to go for her team. Mom did buy her a cowboys tshirt when she got spayed just to keep her covered since we live in the desert, but she is too grown up now and it doesn't fit :2thumbs: View attachment 47640View attachment 47641View attachment 47642 Mom's not really a football fan, but she sure doesn't like those silly cowboys with their silly stars on their shirts. I do have to admit Guinevere made the shirt look good! When I saw this thread I tried to get her to pose in a Bengal's tshirt. Grandpa Tom would be so proud! Since I'm from Cincinnati I wanted her to support my home team, I mean they need all the help they can get! And I thought her little tiger stripes are fitting :) She said my tshirt was too big and we don't dress her up, so she was really having a fit trying to figure out how to get out of the shirt (it's not because she is a cowboys fan :eek:). So these are the best shots I could get before I relieved her of her suffering. View attachment 47643View attachment 47644

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373127774.049757.jpg

Found the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader outfit for your girl....... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Those are awesome!!!! I have been searching high & low for a Ravens one for Tubby. I might have to just bite the bullet and buy a kids one. At least it will have the Superbowl crest on it :2thumbs:

I found Ravens Collars, Leashes, pendants and this......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373128433.853721.jpg

Pet Jersey....

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I found Baseball, Football, Hockey Jerseys and cheer leader outfits depending on whether your dressing a male or female, and even found NASCAR....... All kinds of clothes.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373128643.571366.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.