Spay Scheduled for Nov 16th for Baby Joe

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I called a local vet they said they would evaluate her trachea before surgery and have scheduled for Nov 16th. Hopefully this will work!!! If not she will already be spayed so that will be a plus if she has to find a new home.:*(

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Me too I've been crying all morning and have to take Beefy to the vet. She ripped his ear this morning while I was taking her out to potty . It was so quick we werent even near him and she was on a leash and just darted at him. He was sitting down doing NOTHING! I am about to LOSE MY MIND!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
girl im soooo sorry i hope getting her fixed helps. what weve done to keep the boys safe and bo not runnin lex over is we let lex out first let him do his buisness then bring him in and let bo out of his crate and let bo get all his energy out. poor bo pretty much stays outside during the day now i know it sucks but when they play they get rough and lex is still limping a little :(

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Well if this doesnt work i got a call today from Baby joe's dad's Dad. His Best friend lives in my neighborhood and he has no other dogs and his kids are older 17 and 18. I'm going to meet him tomorrow so he can meet her so if things dont work out she will have a home where i can see her and make sure she is ok. so bittersweet

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, how stressful this must be for you! I guess I missed this when I was gone a while. I hope everything turns out fine and you get to keep everyone. That would be very sad to have to give someone up because there are fights! Just recently we've noticed Gertie and Ida getting a little "snarlly" (is that a word) while playing. Right now they still play well 99% of the time and if they do start to growl and act like they've stopped being nice, then a scolding is doing the trick so far. I'm hoping since they're so close in age and have grown up together we won't have problems later on.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
OH poor Mr Beefy....Give him a big hug and kiss from me and Bella. We will have to head to the play park someday and let the two get some fun time in.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Thanks guys!!!! poor Beefy had to get his ear GLUED!!! I was so sad for him I know he hated it..... He knocked out now they had to give him some trimadol

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Oh wow. so sorry this is happening but hopefully the surgery helps. :pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online