Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well so much for no junk food for my two babies. So far the only treats my guys have had are apples, carrots, banana, strawberries, eggs, frozen yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese, and cheese strings, until tonight, my grandson had a 20 pack of Timbits that my husband had bought for him, and he was sitting in the living room eating them. We were all talking, and I got up to go into the kitchen, and I see Kaden sitting on the floor feeding Bulldozer and Blossom all his Timbits, Agh. I don't know how many they ate, but they sure did like them. Lol. I hope they don't get sick, or get the :poo::poo:

Last edited:

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I had to look up what timbits are :) lucky Bulldozer and Blossom! I hope they don't get belly aches. We don't give Guinevere any junk food either. Last week my friend gave her a bite of brat, ahhh the love on Guinevere's face was priceless. Usually I catch it before someone slips her an extra treat!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I also had to look up what they were lol. But hopefully they'll only get some soft stool from them! Honestly all 3 of mine have had some treats that aren't the best food choices but it doesn't seem to bother them, all in moderation! :)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
What good Canadian doggies enjoying some timbits lol but I feel your frustration everyone thinks its ok to sneak Tubby a treat here and there but they don't understand the consequences to their actions :poo::eek:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I bet they did like them, I'd like some too. :)

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I have come to the conclusion that bullies have cast iron stomachs, and can probably eat anything. Lol. Heck I guess if Dozer can swallow two sweat socks and pass them with no problems, then a little donut isn't going to do anything. They are both fine today, no timbit poops.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
something tells me your grandson is going to have two shadows when ever he visits next,,,,,,

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.