ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree w/everyone here... Kudos for taking the high road!!! I'm sure it was awkward, but seriously who really gives a hoot how much she PAID for that dog?!! So she could treat it like crap?!! I had a neighbor who has a lab & a bully... They put the lab outside in a pen & kept the bully inside. I felt so bad for the lab... All our animals are treated the same, like family... Regardless of their pedigree or cost!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I agree w/everyone here... Kudos for taking the high road!!! I'm sure it was awkward, but seriously who really gives a hoot how much she PAID for that dog?!! So she could treat it like crap?!! I had a neighbor who has a lab & a bully... They put the lab outside in a pen & kept the bully inside. I felt so bad for the lab... All our animals are treated the same, like family... Regardless of their pedigree or cost!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Totally agree love one love them all!!

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Not sure if I could've held my tongue. I'm still waiting to run into that stupid man from the gas station that was "selling or trading" his EB for anything of value because 'it wasn't a puppy anymore'

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Small world indeed. I applaud you for biting your tongue. I probably wouldn't have been able to. I'm sure I would have said something to the effect of "do you know what your friend Vicky did to this poor girl?" or something like that.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i gotta give you credit for biting your tongue. im not sure i could have should i run into sarahs owner or someone who knows her. it would be "on" thats for sure. im so glad your baby has you and now can live the life she should be. i have a boston who used to hide under the table and since we have him he is outside and wont come in hardly. not even the same dog.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.