The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Alright... I admit it I am a super newbie right now. I love to get down on the floor and play with Harlea with her toys and such but I usually just sit on the floor and all is good and we have a lot of fun playing. This is where the super noob part comes in. In the moment of joy I decided to take my glasses off and lay down and play with her which is mistake #1. My 2nd mistake was not having a toy in arms reach and she proceeded to pierce my right ear for me to which I said ow and she stopped and gave me kisses immediately so all was good. I guess I didn't learn my lesson because I went back and laid down again for mistake #3.. As you can guess she got me again except this time it was missed aim while she was nuzzeling up to my beard and she managed to get the septum of my nose. I think I can get a nose ring now like some of these kids today and fit right in. It hurt like no tomorrow but it was my fault to begin with and I just laugh at it now. I am such a noob and Harlea has taught me a valuable lesson.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:lol: sorry to laugh but couldn't resist. ;) sounds painful but still so worth the playtime. I have to say you were smart to at least take off your glasses!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Its all good. I posted it for everyone to laugh and my noobness. I laugh every time I think about it because it is rather funny now and I knew better before I even did it knowing she is going through her shark teeth stage right now. So anyone who gets a laugh from my mistake and has a smile on their face for a few moments I have accomplished my mission. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
It will feel good when it quits hurting!

Dummy!!!! :sarcastic:

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
:p I only laugh because I have been there before. I always know Rumble meant no harm and I probably shouldn't have done it but there is just something about being down on their level when they are puppies to play with them...regardless of the battle scars!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] it is impossible to get mad at her beautiful wrinkled face.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
:sillyboy: How quickly we forget the pain! They are too cute to stay mad at :luv:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Alright... I admit it I am a super newbie right now. I love to get down on the floor and play with Harlea with her toys and such but I usually just sit on the floor and all is good and we have a lot of fun playing. This is where the super noob part comes in. In the moment of joy I decided to take my glasses off and lay down and play with her which is mistake #1. My 2nd mistake was not having a toy in arms reach and she proceeded to pierce my right ear for me to which I said ow and she stopped and gave me kisses immediately so all was good. I guess I didn't learn my lesson because I went back and laid down again for mistake #3.. As you can guess she got me again except this time it was missed aim while she was nuzzeling up to my beard and she managed to get the septum of my nose. I think I can get a nose ring now like some of these kids today and fit right in. It hurt like no tomorrow but it was my fault to begin with and I just laugh at it now. I am such a noob and Harlea has taught me a valuable lesson.

Lol I can't help but laugh because I know your pain but you forget easily and they don't mean it. If they hurt you they are instantly contrite.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Lol I can't help but laugh because I know your pain but you forget easily and they don't mean it. If they hurt you they are instantly contrite.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

You are so right. Her pouty face is just to die for and if you are up set with her you won't be once you get the I'm sorry face. :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
You are so right. Her pouty face is just to die for and if you are up set with her you won't be once you get the I'm sorry face. :)
The "I'm Sorry Face" gets me every time LOL...They are so expressive sometimes I feel like I know exactly what Shelly Bean is saying to me LOL. Your fur baby is adorable and I am quite sure that she knows she has you wrapped around her paw, mine does. LOL.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh she does. My wife is telling everyone that she is now the 3rd love of my life and that Harlea comes first, my daughter second and then her. Lol I love all my ladies equally.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
OUCH!!! too funny :2thumbs:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hey, I'm right there with you, got a split lip from bending over Cami's head.

Yowser!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.