Vegas was trapped!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
In my master bath we have a walk in shower, (I have a shower stool for shaving leg reasons) anyway, we got up this morning did our usual routine and I thought I seen him go in the bedroom. I got on the computer and all of a sudden I hear loud whining, I got up started calling his name and the whining only got louder. I looked all over for him and even knocked on the front door to get LOUDER WHINING, I finally found him, he has walked through the cloth shower curtain and thought he could not walk back out and was trapped!! I took this picture standing on the toilet looking down at him. I simply pulled the shower curtain back and TA-DAH he was FREE!!!!

RyanfishandVegas015.jpg

God I need to clean the soap residue off the walls, sorry for showing!! lol

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
LOL...... and people still contend they are smart... NOT ALWAYS L(L

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Haha!!! That just made my day!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Vegas ROCKS!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Between your Vegas and my Vegas......we have a TV sitcom waiting to happen. What a funny boy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is too funny! Do you think he was afraid of the curtain which is why he did not go through it?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is just so funny ..... look at his cute little face looking up at you .....AAAaaaawwwwww .... :luv:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], Oh what a great idea for a sitcom like the "Odd Couple" Felix and Oscar Oh...I am showing my age!!
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], well he went through it to get in there, so I don't think he was to afraid of the shower curtain to come back out he was just confused on exactly how to get back out!! lol
@cali~jen, bet you he does it again, your right probably did not learn anything
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], My husband has always said, "he is not the brightest crayon in the box" BAD bully daddy!!
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION], Oh what a good idea for a time out, only I would have to listen to him cry loudly, lol

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh my gosh... that is so freaking hilarious!!!!! :lol: Love, love that you got a photo :bust:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
OMG! I just spit my drink out! That is so funny! He is looking up at you like, "its about time you came to my rescue!" :lol:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Do you have an exhaust fan in the bathroom?? Maybe that would block out the bully cry when he's in time out.....just sayen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.