The Dogger

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I don't knw this stroller...but the front wheel thingy is awesome! My new grandsons stroller is like this and so easy to maneuver and push!

:hmm: Just for the record...he has a human baby stroller...NOT a doggy stroller! :D

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
I like it and I want one. As long as you only have one bulldog and your bulldog fits and is under 60 lbs. it looks great.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I have the Pet Gear Expedition Pet Stroller (you can get it online from walmart) and I can't say enough good things about it! It's low to the ground so Princess (10) can get in and out very easily, I usually place her front paws in the stroller then help her push herself up. I take her for walks and when it's time for her to do her business she hops out, with my help, and comes waddling back to her stroller excited to go back in! She has so much space in it to stand, sit, or lay down if she wanted. I use this stroller on sidewalks/streets and even smooth dirt paths around a pond in my town.

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I have the Pet Gear Expedition Pet Stroller (you can get it online from walmart) and I can't say enough good things about it! It's low to the ground so Princess (10) can get in and out very easily, I usually place her front paws in the stroller then help her push herself up. I take her for walks and when it's time for her to do her business she hops out, with my help, and comes waddling back to her stroller excited to go back in! She has so much space in it to stand, sit, or lay down if she wanted. I use this stroller on sidewalks/streets and even smooth dirt paths around a pond in my town.

Thanks, Melissa. I'll check into that one too.

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I just ordered our stroller. I went with [MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] and her recommendation. I got it from Amazon and saved a lot of money--plus plus free shipping!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] Awesome! I can't wait to see pics of Mabel in her new wheels :) ! This stroller is really great, and the setup was pretty easy but it took me a few tries to figure out the back wheels, but once I got it it was super easy so let me know if you have a question on the setup!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Princess looks adorabull in her stroller!!

Mabel is going to love it. Bea loved riding in the wagon -- before her girth broke the back axle....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

This is the one I'd love to get some day. I've tried to put HRH on a garden cart and she was having no part of that. For her first strolling experience I think we would need something she can't jump out of.

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I got it from Amazon for $169 and free shipping. It will be delivered next week. We'll see how she does!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online