The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Ok so today Harlea started performing a routine as I would call it when we take her out to go potty. We open the door and she stands there for a moment then drops down to her playful pouncing position then bounces up and down a few times before finally leaping from the door to the patio. We are trying to catch it on video but haven't had any luck yet. I can't stop laughing when she does this as it is just too darn cute. Does anyone else's baby have a funny routine they go through before heading outside?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... I gotta see this, can't wait for the video.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We are trying. Just haven't had phones handy yet to catch it but I am going to be ready next time she goes out. It is too cute not to share.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:love: And THIS is why puppies just make me smile! I can picture it so well in my mind! Little Bully Butt ...ready to pounce! Then out of there! Sideways too..I bet? GIVE ME VIDEOOOOO!!! PULEEEEEEEEEEZE! :begging:

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am trying I promise... lol she just went out and I wasn't ready being that she just work up from an after dinner nap.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
They NEVER do it when you want them too! Who knows..could see it on Funniest Home Videos! They love Bully's! :D

Man is this the truth. I had my phone ready every time she when out before bed last night and she didn't do it. I wake up at 4am to take her out and don't have my phone and she does it. lol I am on a mission to catch this because she is now starting to jump back in to the house when she is done.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I think I have figured out when she is going to do it now. It seems she does it more when we take her our after a good round of play time so when she gets home tonight I will have the phone on standby every time she goes out. lol

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Ok so today Harlea started performing a routine as I would call it when we take her out to go potty. We open the door and she stands there for a moment then drops down to her playful pouncing position then bounces up and down a few times before finally leaping from the door to the patio. We are trying to catch it on video but haven't had any luck yet. I can't stop laughing when she does this as it is just too darn cute. Does anyone else's baby have a funny routine they go through before heading outside?

Isn't it time for Harlea to go out again….. Dang her bladder is bigger than mine……lol :Arizona:

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] I know right. She is doing really good. She normally goes out about every 1.5 to 2 hours during the day and at night she has been going to bed around 10 or so and only has to go out once or maybe twice between 2am and 4am. She isn't home today so I won't have a chance to try and catch on video until later this afternoon.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds too funny, can't wait to see the video.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.