Exercise?

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
Does running hell for leather from the back fence back to the house after pooping count as exercise?? ;) I'm being a smart @$$ with this. Norm does this every time he goes out. Mosey out, sniff a lot, pee on 4 or 5 favorite places, head out to the back fence for number 2, then RUN RUN RUN, with face flapping, as fast as he can back to the house. Totally funny.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Does running hell for leather from the back fence back to the house after pooping count as exercise?? ;) I'm being a smart @$$ with this. Norm does this every time he goes out. Mosey out, sniff a lot, pee on 4 or 5 favorite places, head out to the back fence for number 2, then RUN RUN RUN, with face flapping, as fast as he can back to the house. Totally funny.

:whew:

I came running here..because we don't allow cursing ...and EXERCISE IS a curse word to me!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

ohhhhhh..I'm sorry..but I just crack myself up! :biglaugh:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Omg.. Thanks for the laughs!!! I really needed that, and BTW both of my bullies do it too!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace does that too at times. And omg. In the morning after all night in his crate you would think he would go out as fast as he can and do his business. But no he has to fall down and stretch a few times, walk around inside to see what else is going on while I'm at the sliding door pleading to him to lets go do our business. Then he gets to the patio and walks around in no hurry whatsoever and then lumbers out to they yard and then at times he will start galloping a bit I know then he is going to poop and when he gets through sometimes he starts sprinting back like "let's get the hell out of here"

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It's the I just dropped a stink bomb and have to get away from it reflex. :)

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
exercise is for fools IMG_0228.jpg

HoochsMom

May 20, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Haha..............my bully does the exact same thing!!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
That's so funny -- and Dudley does the very same thing...like the hounds of hell are chasing him!:evil:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas gets the zoomies too after he has :poo: ONLY he does it INSIDE the house, like Fred Flinstone style because he cant get a grip on the tile. This is after he has done the chicken scratch with his back feet to cover his :poo: up like a cat. Lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO... it is a Bully thing. Banks does it at times, but Nitschke did it all the time... funny as heck.

And, Kelly [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] -- you have to get Vegas on video with the Fred Flintstone run in the house

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online