Do you think they feel the same??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have a certain person that is friends with my husband that I do not really care for, he visits every couple of weeks, he was here tonight for a bit, I kind of stay away and let them visit, but the thing is Vegas Hates him, he tries to play with Vegas and Vegas just ignores him, He tried tonight much to MY dismay to put him on his collar and take him out. (does he not know that ONLY I can DO IT RIGHT...duh) and Vegas ran to his crate. I just had to sit and wonder if Vegas picks up MY vibes, because he loves everybody and is more than glad to "hump" all my company but when this person comes he stays clear as I do????? He is so TOTALLY a MOMMY'S BOY, I was Just wondering if any one else has had this experience????

Last edited:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I have but not with Beefy. Georgia is very friendly once she meets and greets. But she hates my grandma.....I think she senses was a menevolent person she is so, I have to lock Georgia in my room when she comes over:bully:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
That is funny, Silva is the same way! She is a mama's girl the whole way, at times she wont go for a walk with my husband unless I go too! I have to tell her its okay then she will go! No one can take her out but me, my hubby and parents if we have people over and they want to take her out no way but she will take food from them no problem! :luv: :lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is funny, Silva is the same way! She is a mama's girl the whole way, at times she wont go for a walk with my husband unless I go too! I have to tell her its okay then she will go! No one can take her out but me, my hubby and parents if we have people over and they want to take her out no way but she will take food from them no problem! :luv: :lol:

No he will NOT even allow my husband to take him out, ONLY me, he runs to his crate, only ME

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester loves everyone.. I think he looks at each person as a potential "treat bearer". :whistle: Though honestly, people I don't like.. are never invited over :lol:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex is pretty good about listening to everyone in the house. he is usually to excited when someone comes over but when someone he doesnt know comes in back yard he will stand gaurd

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I definitely think they can sense these things but I can't remember a time someone came over that I didn't like so I can't remember Samson ever acting like that. He is pretty protective of me in general though, total momma's boy.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think that the fact that you don't like this guy, and Vegas doesn't like him either just means that your hubbys friend just isn't very nice. Womens intuition and a bullies instinct .... you can't get any better than that!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], believe me I do not invite him over, and neither does my husband, he just does a random drop in, he is not a horriable guy, no drugs or anything like that, he is just all about him and a bragger, he is a master of everything you want to talk about, it gets a bit sickening and I leave the room and get very busy doing anything I can find. He has even tried to give me advice on how to raise Vegas (now this pisses me off does he not know that I have EBN??? lol) even though he does not even own a dog, much less a bully. I just shut him out and leave my husband to listen and be miserable while he is here. Thank god it is not very often, it was just weird last night that Vegas avoided him also, he LOVES everybody and all company, yet chose to be with me or in his cage.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Wow, I think this same guy is friends with my husband too! Luckily we moved from Denver to Phoenix area 12 years ago, so we don't have to see him anymore but he still calls my husband constantly. Recently he just blocked the guy's number because he doesn't even want to talk to him anymore! :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online