The long and sad story about Pooh.

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Same thing with Dexter. When I'm gone he's a totally different dog!! Even with my bf, hell stay in his kennel, won't eat, poo on the floor, won't go outside, etc. he can stay with ONE friend of ours (god dogs mom) and Ben then he's just ok mostly...

I think it's separation anxiety

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I'm thinking the stress from being in the kennel and away from you. We do not kennel out bullies, too many horror stories, and some have died down here because of careless kennel employees who left them out in the heat. We have an excellent pet sitter close to our home who we use. This way our babies stay home and he comes over to let them out several times a day and feeds them also. Sometimes when his niece is available she will house sit and take care of them.

This is my ultimate goal, David. I had a girl who used to stay with our dog when we were gone, but she has a full-time job and a boyfriend now. Darn! If she got along with other dogs, I have several friends who would love to take her!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Agreed. Stress of being away from you prolly had lots to do w it! Hope all is good now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online