Oh my..what did we do to poor Chester..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
the poor baby.. we put a snow fence up in the winter.. yes, I know :eek: And we put it up today..this means that the baby bully can no longer going behind the pool or greenhouse and do his "business", :poo: and he must do it on the drive with NO PRIVACY for this personal matter. I think I may need to put him on valium when nature calls.. he's very confused right now :crazy: Poor baby bully.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
If he is anything like Vegas, he hates change, Vegas likes everything in place and if it's not he will bark, I think he caught my OCD. ANYTHING out of place in our house he stands and barks this is really the ONLY time he barks, this includes all holiday decorations, but he does get used to them after a couple days,

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
AWW I hate it when a bully is frustrated. Beefy would much rather :poo: where he can be seen lol. Maybe poor Chester has stage fright!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Unfortunately, little Daddy will :poo: wherever the urge to :poo: takes him. He also seems to think that his :poo: smells like :heart: cos he does it often and publicly. As somebody who usually ends up cleaning up the :poo: I wish he would do it outside .... anywhere ... including the drive. Cos cleaning up after Daddy every day is really a piece of :poo:!

:lol:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Poor baby..kept walking around in circles tonight..looking back at me like "is here okay?"

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That's really kind of funny. Poor boy. My girls aren't shy at all, ANYWHERE in the whole yard is their toilet!

Gracie is the same way...... she piles it up nice and tall, and then KICKS it all over the yard!! Do NOT be standing behind her when she :poo:s.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.