Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
We didn't either and I couldn't just board her somewhere. I needed to make sure she was going to be taken care of so I felt more comfy just taking her w us. She really did well. She needed the stops to pee, stretch her legs n drink etc but honestly she slept a lot of the time.

I don't think we even have any where we can board him here...not any where I would trust anyway. So we have just been looking for ways to take him and make him the most comfortable.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I think he would be fine so long as you kept the car cool and made frequent stops for him. We did stop over night tho as it really is too much to crate them for the full 15 hours. We let Brie run around in the room n sleep on the bed, which helped. Especially w her being a puppy..and a bulldog, I didn't trust anyone to take care of her. I called one boarding place that when I asked if they would clean her folds daily..they asked me what a fold was. That sealed the bringing her w us deal for me..

OP
kristier25

kristier25

Dec 25, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Bentley
Thanks for all the great information. This is their first trip and i could board them but i am going to be gone for 10 days. I don't want to board them that long! We are visiting family and they can't wait to meet my furbabies. we leave the 19th and this post has helped me start planning...thanks to all

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Thanks for all the great information. This is their first trip and i could board them but i am going to be gone for 10 days. I don't want to board them that long! We are visiting family and they can't wait to meet my furbabies. we leave the 19th and this post has helped me start planning...thanks to all

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Keep us posted as to how things go! :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Definitely keep us posted!!! I am interested in knowing how the trip goes.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Right now we are using a wire folding crate for taking Harlea places. When she gets a little bigger we will use a harness with a safety seat tether.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Right now we are using a wire folding crate for taking Harlea places. When she gets a little bigger we will use a harness with a safety seat tether.

Todd. How is Harlea doing at gripping the floor in the crate while in transit? I'm thinking she has to have something between feet and plastic floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Todd. How is Harlea doing at gripping the floor in the crate while in transit? I'm thinking she has to have something between feet and plastic floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

She is doing pretty good. She is usually sleeping on her blanket. We also have a piece of plexiglass that is the size of the crate floor that i put skateboard grip tap on it for her to have some traction.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.