Bulldog tattoo!!!!

Candi Hull

New member
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mya
Thought I would share my tattoo of my Bulldog Mya!!!!!!!!! I will never forget this beautiful face!!!
 

Attachments

  • 430049_3182907981026_887422447_n.webp
    430049_3182907981026_887422447_n.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 273
Oh WOW beautiful way to pay tribute to a loved one
 
Nice Ink ... love it!!!!!
 
Very nice. I have one as well that I need to get recolored as it is now 20 years old.
 
That is gorgeous! I don't have any tattoos, but I'm an artist and occasionally design them for other people. If anyone wants a bully tattoo, I'd be happy to do it! (Any excuse to draw bullies... hehehe)
 
This is so awesome!! Great tatt
 
That's a beautiful tat! I don't have any but my hubby does and he has 3 of his old pitty Nitro on him.
 
That. Is. Awesome!
 
Nice tat, they did an awesome job on it.
 
Hows your art as far as squirrels?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I knew when I opened this I would see this.

Awesome Bully tat!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top