Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
IMG_4389.jpg

They cost me an extra $40.00 today to get this repaired. :cursing:

Thought I could trust them for about 45 minutes in my bedroom while I made a grocery store run earlier today. They're usually crated, but Nooooo, I had the wise idea that maybe, just maybe they wouldn't cause any mischief if I left them un-crated. Wrong! This is the SECOND time they've done this to my bed...the same corner too...and Paul, the guy who made this bed for me, just had to shake his head when he came over again to fix the damage. I have a suspicion it was Finn who did this b/c when I came home, he really did avoid eye contact with me and sort of bowed his head down while I was lecturing them. This is definitely coming out of their allowances!

wvlady1965

Mar 28, 2013
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
So sorry for the loss of your bed corner.......I'm sure the boys will console you..lol. Those ornery bullies sure do love wood. Any kind, twigs in the garden, limbs from a tree out back,,,corner table, and yes,,,beds. I've had to lay to rest a few end tables and chairs myself. It took about a year to teach JD not to chew on furniture. When I would catch her at it,,,,I would clap my hands loudly and stomp the floor. Scared her enough she no longer mangles the furniture.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
My son has a big wooden captain's bed and I used to lift Fat Cleo up there to sleep with them (his sissy slept with him even though she has her own room, silly girl) every night. Apparently she was just nibbling away on his bed so no more of that! I'm sorry that they did it again though.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Whoopsie. :eek: How about rounding the corners on it Henny? It has to be so tempting for them. Seems like the bullies are all being naughty lately.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
So funny, Finn is just too cute looking to do anything like that!!!!!!!!;) I have put Bazza out even when having a 5 minute shower , as he cannot be trusted :no: . Especially having two young children around leaving stuff everywhere, Bazza sure has been a great help getting rid of many toys, while my poor boys are in tears, he has eaten trash packs, rubber sharks, spiderman, batman, slippers ETC ETC ETC

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:ohmy: I am so thankful my Jake would NEVER do anything like THAT!!! :whistle:

mostly because he is locked away from edible objects when I am not home...;)

I know , Becky! See , all the more reason for the boys to hang out with sweet Jake and follow in his angelic ways!:rolleyes:

Whoopsie. :eek: How about rounding the corners on it Henny? It has to be so tempting for them. Seems like the bullies are all being naughty lately.

Yup, rounded the corner the last time this happened with this big sand blaster he brought over and did same today . Naughty boy Finn just seemed to gravitate to that spot. Okay, that's an extra 80 bucks spent on this bed where I could have bought a new mattress cover or something useful! So frustrating ...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.