One week

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Well today is one week since Ireland came into our lives... She is just too damn funny. She is always looking for something new to get into, chase the cats etc.. She gets upset that no one wants to play with her lol.. She will be sitting on her blanket next to me then all of a sudden she is gone across the room and diving on her bed killing her toys lol...

Hubby works out of town right now and comes home Sunday when he gets off at 5am. He is so in love with her, takes her to the bedroom with him lays on the bed and cuddles lol.. (wait til she chews his shoes)

I have tried to be a good mom and keep the floors swept and mopped but trying to do so with Ireland is an all day job lol.. Life is great wouldnt change it for anything lol..:heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Isn't it amazing how totally they steal our hearts. Glad to hear the great news.... made me smile. :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
They're so great aren't they. I wonder if there are other doggies that act the same way as ours. They're perfect companions. :heart:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
so glad you got great company while yoru hubby is away i know how hard it is!!!! im sure she makes that week fly by cant wait to see videos of the little mess lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION],

"I have tried to be a good mom and keep the floors swept and mopped but trying to do so with Ireland is an all day job lol.. Life is great wouldnt change it for anything lol.."

It is a NEVER ending job with Vegas also, we have all light tan tile floors throughout our house, between the slobber, the water drinking, taking him in and out, my floors are always needing swept and mopped, and I suffer from a slight form of O.C.D. (not really but I am ANAL about a clean house) so I am constantly washing/sweeping the floors as well as washing the slobber/snot off my furniture (which I chose chocolate brown BEFORE we got Vegas) at the end of the night when all is clean I can sit and enjoy my house and my Vegas :heart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION]
You can be a good bully mom and have dirty floors, so don't worry! But, I agree..it's a never ending job!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.