Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my! It was Sally???!! Time to change your phrase to the 4 Hooligans I'm afraid!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Lol! Love how Wilson is setting such a good example of how to take down gates. Bet Emma watched and learned carefully. :D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my! It was Sally???!! Time to change your phrase to the 4 Hooligans I'm afraid!
Nope not doing it, nope! I refuse to believe my angel has a mischievous side to her. :)

We call our house 'Bedlam' - fits, eh?
:blink:
Yeah it does!!!! :up:

Lol! Love how Wilson is setting such a good example of how to take down gates. Bet Emma watched and learned carefully. :D
Emma's a pro!!! Remember when she moved an entire xpen to the other side of the kitchen and then escaped when she positioned it over the stairs and then climbed out?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Nope not doing it, nope! I refuse to believe my angel has a mischievous side to her. :)

Yeah it does!!!! :up:

Emma's a pro!!! Remember when she moved an entire xpen to the other side of the kitchen and then escaped when she positioned it over the stairs and then climbed out?

I do remember! Funny! Well funny to live this thru you and not me. :p

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I refuse to believe it, video and all! Someone framed poor Sally... covered that gate with bacon grease or something yummy and she couldn't help it!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Oh my goodness :eek: and at the same time too darn funny, I love how proud of herself she is in the video :D it's almost like she is saying look at me mommy I'm a perfectly mischievous angel :yes:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor poor Wilson always getting the blame, maybe he should come live somewhere else for awhile. Just until things blow over a bit. :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor poor Wilson always getting the blame, maybe he should come live somewhere else for awhile. Just until things blow over a bit. :yes:

He has a room waiting for him at my house!! Right, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's right!! @pdolphin27, when Christine had her house built she had a 'special' room done for Wilson. :2thumbs:
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Apparently Wilson called Buster early Sunday morning before anyone was awake and told him all about this gate incident and would love to go to Pennsylvania but being we are so close that his Dad would drive over and pick him up if Wilson's mom would just say yes. That's why I had to ask....this whole Colorado gate incident really got to him. :crazy:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Poor Wilson is always getting the bad rap! I am not sure....but is seems like Sally was 'demonstrating' how it was done...she wanted to show you how it was NOT WILSON AT ALL. It was a phantom! The phantom is trying to frame Sally. What a creep!

Sally looked so happy wagging her butt....I can tell she loves it there with you and the 'supposed' Hooligans!
:D

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG, she, Sally, ate another gate. :ROFL: Friday morning I crated her but only had the top latch latched. I meant to go back and latch the bottom but I forgot - Whoopsie. Gate #3 is now a fixed metal gate which I was trying to avoid. Just wasn't keen on having a non-slider gate. Oh well, lol. How does a dog with 1/2 of her teeth missing do this. :confused:

Destroyed gate #2
image.jpg

New gate...ugh
image.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.