Naughty bullies

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :tapfoot::tapfoot::sense::sense:

I told you Wilson was with me ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day, he was at my desk with me in Malvern, PA. NO WAY he did it.... come to me my sweet Wilson. Aunt Christine with give you hugs and kisses, treats and toys... and I have a Frenchie you can chew on :giggle:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@<u><a href="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/member.php?u=2014" target="_blank">JeannieCO</a></u> :tapfoot::tapfoot::sense::sense:

I told you Wilson was with me ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day, he was at my desk with me in Malvern, PA. NO WAY he did it.... come to me my sweet Wilson. Aunt Christine with give you hugs and kisses, treats and toys... and I have a Frenchie you can chew on :giggle:

Much to my surprise tonight, I now believe Wilson was framed!!! :detective: Framed I tell ya!!!! How do I know that you ask? I have this :angel: at home and that angel was feeling quite spunky this evening after I got home. I'm thinking it was because she left me a nice big pile of :poo: in her crate, but hey, she didn't piddle. :laugh:

I not owe Wilson an apology for putting the blame on him. :ashamed: Right after we all came in from outside, this happened. :bigeyes: :ROFL:

Last edited:

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
How can you be mad at Sally? She looks so happy :) poor girl probably never had a chance to chew on a baby gate before!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I think Sally was just trying to show you how the cat chewed the gate!

There there Miss Sally. We all know you can do no wrong.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Even angels have a little touch of hooligan somewhere. :angel:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Well look at the bright side...at least Wilson didn't eat the pile of :poo: :whistle:

ROFLMAOOOOOO! That -- indeed -- is THE bright side for sure!

Jeannie's house; always something going on! Another benefit: at least you're never bored!

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Hahahah [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]! I just showed my BF because he thinks having our two is bedlam enough! :no:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Even angels have a little touch of hooligan somewhere. :angel:
Yes, even :angel: have little horns every now and then. She was so proud of herself too!

ROFLMAOOOOOO! That -- indeed -- is THE bright side for sure!

Jeannie's house; always something going on! Another benefit: at least you're never bored!
No kiddin' there. Having 3 so young and active has been, well eventful. :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well, don't be too hard on Wilson, he looks like a good boy. It must be hard to have naughty bullies. We have fairly good luck with our sweeties. Arnold is a good boy most of the time, considering he still has all his man parts, and my Bertha, well, lets just say she is perfect and has never done a thing wrong.

That's not what I hear :whistle: :ROFL:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I dont know how you missed it, but it had to be a defective gate when you put it up. I'm sure there were no hooligans involved in this gate problem, and you certainly can't blame an angel. Yep, I'm going with defective gate. You should get your money back!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

I totally agree with tkelly, the hate was obviously defective! I wouldn't count Emma out either, she loves to shred couches!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online