JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Not sure which one did it but someone chewed the new doggie gate today. In the kitchen we have Wilson & Emma. In the rest of the house we have Jack. In the crate we have Sally. Today, Sally got to stay out for her very first time with Wilson & Emma in the kitchen. :clap:

Check the cameras at 4ish, all's good. Check the cameras at 4:45 and notice the gate to the family room is down (instantly think of Houdini Emma when she had her great escape).

Walk into the house and then see this one destroyed. :cursing: Thinking to myself whodunit now? :hmm: There's Jack, he's a good boy really and no way would he dare. Think of Sally, well she doesn't have barely any teeth so unless she GUMMED it, it wasn't her and she's an :angel: anyway and can do no wrong. :D That leaves Emma & Wilson, they're both crazy :crazy:. Emma........NOT A CHEWER! Process of elimination and that leaves WILSON and he's a wood chewer. :whistle:

Go to Babies R Us tonight to get another gate, find a new one that's metal and is is 65" - SCORE!!! Go to put it together tonight and it's a fixed setting. Dang it won't work, we need an expandable. Back to Babies R Us tomorrow to take it back.

Ohhhhh Christine, Wilson's headed your way this weekend......:ROFL: :ROFL:

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Not sure which one did it but someone chewed the new doggie gate today. In the kitchen we have Wilson & Emma. In the rest of the house we have Jack. In the crate we have Sally. Today, Sally got to stay out for her very first time with Wilson & Emma in the kitchen. :clap:

Check the cameras at 4ish, all's good. Check the cameras at 4:45 and notice the gate to the family room is down (instantly think of Houdini Emma when she had her great escape).

Walk into the house and then see this one destroyed. :cursing: Thinking to myself whodunit now? :hmm: There's Jack, he's a good boy really and no way would he dare. Think of Sally, well she doesn't have barely any teeth so unless she GUMMED it, it wasn't her and she's an :angel: anyway and can do no wrong. :D That leaves Emma & Wilson, they're both crazy :crazy:. Emma........NOT A CHEWER! Process of elimination and that leaves WILSON and he's a wood chewer. :whistle:

Go to Babies R Us tonight to get another gate, find a new one that's metal and is is 65" - SCORE!!! Go to put it together tonight and it's a fixed setting. Dang it won't work, we need an expandable. Back to Babies R Us tomorrow to take it back.

Ohhhhh Christine, Wilson's headed your way this weekend......:ROFL: :ROFL:

@2BullyMama

Well if you ask me…and keeping in mind you didn't, but I'm going to put my .02 ¢ents in anyway, some stray road trash, broke into your house, and tried to convince sweet Mustang Sally to run off and elope with him, as she was saying no, my mommy needs me here, Emma and wilson tried to fend him off, as he was trying to break them out of jail, Wilson ended up beating him up and putting him out the house after he ch*tted on the floor with the horse sized dung, and he was gone before you got home, but if it hadn't been for Emma, Wilson, he would have kidnapped that pretty sweet little Mustang Sally from your home and eloped with her…… Emma, Wilson and Sally should receive snacks for fending for Sally, and Sally a Snack for saying no, and every dog in the neighborhood given the stink eye until we find the worthless bum that tried his best to get these angels in trouble, and had the audacity to leave a horse size dung on the kitchen floor…… I think if I were you, I would bag the Ch*t in a sandwich bag, and take it to the police department, and file a report, ask them to analyze it for DNA, and lets hunt the Villan down !! Now that's my vote !!

Thebullfather

Jul 22, 2012
Spokane, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon
Well, don't be too hard on Wilson, he looks like a good boy. It must be hard to have naughty bullies. We have fairly good luck with our sweeties. Arnold is a good boy most of the time, considering he still has all his man parts, and my Bertha, well, lets just say she is perfect and has never done a thing wrong.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Well if you ask me…and keeping in mind you didn't, but I'm going to put my .02 ¢ents in anyway, some stray road trash, broke into your house, and tried to convince sweet Mustang Sally to run off and elope with him, as she was saying no, my mommy needs me here, Emma and wilson tried to fend him off, as he was trying to break them out of jail, Wilson ended up beating him up and putting him out the house after he ch*tted on the floor with the horse sized dung, and he was gone before you got home, but if it hadn't been for Emma, Wilson, he would have kidnapped that pretty sweet little Mustang Sally from your home and eloped with her…… Emma, Wilson and Sally should receive snacks for fending for Sally, and Sally a Snack for saying no, and every dog in the neighborhood given the stink eye until we find the worthless bum that tried his best to get these angels in trouble, and had the audacity to leave a horse size dung on the kitchen floor…… I think if I were you, I would bag the Ch*t in a sandwich bag, and take it to the police department, and file a report, ask them to analyze it for DNA, and lets hunt the Villan down !! Now that's my vote !!

This is 100% what probably happened!!!! None of those sweet bullies could ever cause that kind of damage lol

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh, poor Wilson, he gets the blame...again!!! That sweet boy. I really doubt he did it...I think it was that bulldog posing as a "statue" that is the true culprit! :whistle:

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I dont know how you missed it, but it had to be a defective gate when you put it up. I'm sure there were no hooligans involved in this gate problem, and you certainly can't blame an angel. Yep, I'm going with defective gate. You should get your money back!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well, don't be too hard on Wilson, he looks like a good boy. It must be hard to have naughty bullies. We have fairly good luck with our sweeties. Arnold is a good boy most of the time, considering he still has all his man parts, and my Bertha, well, lets just say she is perfect and has never done a thing wrong.

I am puking at this obvious lie :barf:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well look at the bright side...at least Wilson didn't eat the pile of :poo: :whistle:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

It's too early for me to have a witty response your thoughts so I'll just do this!!! :ROFL: :up: :ROFL: :up:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], I just don't know what to say.

I have had a full confession from Bailey and even have photographic evidence that she, in fact, did sneak into your house and break that baby gate. She said she did it so that everyone in the world would see how bad Bully's are and realise that cats are the way forward. It does kind of explain why Billy and Lucy have suddenly taken to eating beds and cushions...it must be my damn cat.

View attachment 47046
Baily, tsk tsk!!! Now I know why I don't have cats :bigeyes:

Lucy and Billy are eating cushions and beds too. NOOOOOO, naughty bullies!!!!! :D

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well look at the bright side...at least Wilson didn't eat the pile of :poo: :whistle:

Peppermint ice cream must have been available instead, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Peppermint ice cream must have been available instead, lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online