Vegas did the weirdest thing this morning........

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is a little over 4 yrs old, and in a morning routine, gets up, goes potty, eats, hits the couch and right back to snoozing. Well this morning I guess he decided to change it up, lol.
We get up, do our normal routine, then I jump in the shower for work. I have a large glass enclosed shower in my master bath. I am in there doing what I do and all of a sudden I look out and there stood Vegas. He kept staring at me then rolled his bottom lip in and started growling at me (playfully). I kept asking him what was up, then he started barking at me. I kept asking him what was up then...
All of a sudden he grabs my bathroom rug and runs out of the bathroom!!!!! After I got out of the shower and went into the living room to check on him he was up on the couch laying on the bathroom rug.
I had to laugh because this is so not him!! He was wild this morning, when I tried pulling the rug out from under him (lol) he grabbed it and started shaking it his head, I finally got it and put it back in the bathroom. I continued getting ready for work and kept checking on him. By this time he is passed back out like normal. I had to laugh seeing the "pup" come out in him this morning, it was too cute.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
What a goof! I bet that was too cute. I always love to hear of silly bully antics. :luv:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He wanted you to stay home and play with him!

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
That is so funny. There is an author (Jen Lancaster) who writes about her life and her dogs all the time, and one of her pits does this. She calls it the Naughty Run. Matilda does it too - so adorable and yet SO naughty! hahaha

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Lol how cute!! It always makes me smile when they get their crazy spurts of energy, especially with cutty and mugsy getting older now.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Too cute! Dudley does that with his "bed" in his crate. He'll run and pull the bed out from under the blanket and race around the living room, teasing me with it...stinker, he wants me to give him a treat and then he'll drop the bed. They are just the funniest dogs. So much personality! Vegas is a handsome boy!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Must be something in the air today…. My two have been cage wrestling…..:rofl: Rocky got into Rambo's crate, and stood in the door way like a Bully Goat, and every time Rambo tried to enter they started wrestling, until they were out of breath and exhausted, so then they took a nap, and after nap time, the wrestling picked up where they left off, it's been hilarious. I leave their crates open by day, and they both go in them to nap, and come out after their nap, well today has been anything other than normal for my two….. Your story made me laugh, but seriously, they've been silly all day today !! :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... LOL... only thing better for this story --- video :laugh:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh Vegas! You keep your mommy on her toes ok? Lol.

He's so adorbs. I could really picture him doing that.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Great story! Vegas is the poster pup for the perfect bully boy. Look at dat FACE!!!!

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] - I love your new avatar. :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.