Bullies and Ghosts

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Okay, yeah it's creepy when your dog stares into a room where no one is and no lights are on, but what if your dog's head and eyes follow something you can't see? and he gets up to keep that "unseen" thing in his line of vision. And his ears perk and twinge and his head cocks to the side? :eek:

Probably nothing more than the ghost of an axe murderer:p

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] did you photoshop that? lol Love the creepy ghost stories! Only thing that happens in our house is since Sierra was born she has a few toys that randomly play and one that drives me crazy, goes off when she is sleeping as if it wants to wake her up. One time it was in her room and going off non stop so I had to go in and get it out, sure enough it stopped once I moved it into the living room. The boys never even look twice at the toys tho and neither does Sierra if she is near them so I dont know what to make of it. Was very creepy at first but we are used to it now.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] Yes, I did >.< couldn't resist... there's an Iphone app that lets you insert ghosts in your pics... had to try it :)

Most Reactions