Traveling to TN with Rumble and overprotective!

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
We are taking a vacation in September to the Smoky Mountains where we are renting a cabin in the mountains. The one day we are taking a day trip to the Jack Daniels distillery and will be gone for around 12 hours including traveling time. This is longer than we leave Rumble alone so I have been looking into kennels. They all require for him to be neutered or they do not have a/c. He will not be neutered yet and we are not sure what to do with him. Should we try to find a kennel half way there to leave him for the day or should we try to take him with us and take turns watching him? Would you trust him overnight in a kennel you do not know about? What about pet sitting services? They make me nervous since it is not our cabin and we do not know them and they could let Rumble out and he could get loose and eaten by a bear! I know I am crazy overprotective but he is my baby!! Any suggestions? Does anyone live in Eastern TN that could offer recommendations?? I'm starting to freak out!! :eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow... that is a tough one! Have you spoke with the place/people you are renting form for suggestions?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.