Holy hot

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We were in the 90s today but right now we have a massive thunderstorm over us ... I think [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] sent it to us!!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Yup we are dying over here too! We only have an AC in one room downstairs and one room upstairs, so the bullies and humans are all going crazy hanging out in 2 rooms! This heat wave better be over soon, but I am loving the thunderstorms every night!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:cursing: Listen you! It's going to be over 100.. And for days! 90s in the mountains ...THAT sucks donkey balls! I will be thinking of you when I'm miserable...cuz you see...I HATE THE HEAT! :bang:

Hi Little Miss Sunshine!!! Sing with me: Here comes the sun...dee da, dee da, here comes the sun, and I say , it's all right....!!! Sun, Sun, Sun, here it comes!! (To Becky's House)!!:p
:summer::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have been in the 90's and 100's for a while now. Last weekend my wife's car said it was 115 outside and this was at 11am. Heat index has been running around 104 to 108 here so far and it isn't even the hottest month of the year for us.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION], the heat wave we're expecting is coming from you guys...Texas!! so, maybe that means you guys will get to cool off a little while we get our turn!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
i work in manhattan also and the walk from grand central to 51st street is brutal...nothing like feeling like your butt is sweating

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Im roasting and poor jamsies. Ughhh we had no power for 12 hours last night. I was ready to speep in the car with the ac on high for him. Poor guy couldnt breath it was so hot and muggy without the ac. I may buy him a tiny kiddie pool just so he can take a dip it is that hot out

I am in Arkansas and it has been over 90° here everyday and we lost power this morning I was just wondering what I was going to do about Sheldon because I don't want him to get too hot and had considered the cool tub of water with some ice in it.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Im roasting and poor jamsies. Ughhh we had no power for 12 hours last night. I was ready to speep in the car with the ac on high for him. Poor guy couldnt breath it was so hot and muggy without the ac. I may buy him a tiny kiddie pool just so he can take a dip it is that hot out

You should get him a kiddie pool anyway. It's great summertime fun and exercise.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
its been very hot here and we lost power again at my house for bout 3 hours thank goodness it didnt happen at steves or sarah would burn up here. i so worry with the storms we have had and the power outages that we will be at work n she here with no power :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.