Holy hot

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Im roasting and poor jamsies. Ughhh we had no power for 12 hours last night. I was ready to speep in the car with the ac on high for him. Poor guy couldnt breath it was so hot and muggy without the ac. I may buy him a tiny kiddie pool just so he can take a dip it is that hot out

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I hope your a/c is back on! That doesn't sound like fun.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Yeah came back on at 5 am. Never have i been so happy to hear all the clicks as appliances came on. Jameson crawled under the ceiling fan and fell asleep. Ughhhhhh poor guy

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
That's horrible! I am in RI so I know how hot it has been here! We have a kiddie pool for Winston and it does help some. What about a kool collar or a cooling pad?? Those may be good to have on hand just in case!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wow, I had no idea you guys in the East Coast were having a heat wave! It's been overcast here for most of the morning, then clears up to around upper 70's/low 80's. I hate it! I want more sunshine. We are supposed to get a heatwave coming in from Texas starting tomorrow tho.

I'm glad your AC came back on [MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION] ! Stay cool and safe!

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Wow, I had no idea you guys in the East Coast were having a heat wave! It's been overcast here for most of the morning, then clears up to around upper 70's/low 80's. I hate it! I want more sunshine. We are supposed to get a heatwave coming in from Texas starting tomorrow tho.

I'm glad your AC came back on @nyerathrt ! Stay cool and safe!

Yeah it has been in the very high 80's low 90's for the past few days and really humid!! Not making it easy for these little guys.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] it's 96 degrees right now at my house, fortunately someone is enjoying the central air while we are both at work. Weather has been nuts here, it was in the 40s a few nights here just last week, now this.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
@cali baker it's 96 degrees right now at my house, fortunately someone is enjoying the central air while we are both at work. Weather has been nuts here, it was in the 40s a few nights here just last week, now this.

It's horrible isnt it?!? I havent been out yet today because I have been at work but my phone is telling me its 91 at my house. We aren't far from the water so it is always a few degrees cooler. Ohh I wish we had central air! We have window units and Winston has his own personal one lol!!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I have a cool coller. Sad to say he did not want it on. I bought a large two yrs ago and now it seems like it might be to tight. I think ill see if they have an extra large. Might buy a vest also. The ice melted so fast last night it was that hot

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I have a cool coller. Sad to say he did not want it on. I bought a large two yrs ago and now it seems like it might be to tight. I think ill see if they have an extra large. Might buy a vest also. The ice melted so fast last night it was that hot

I think we got Winston an XL, but your right that is the only bad thing with them in that weather they do melt quick! I haven't tried the vests but I am sure they are great. The only other thing you can try is to put him in the bath tub with cool water maybe with some ice? I am always so scared about losing power in the summer!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
@cali baker it's 96 degrees right now at my house, fortunately someone is enjoying the central air while we are both at work. Weather has been nuts here, it was in the 40s a few nights here just last week, now this.

Yikes! That is hot! Well, forecast here is also in the 90's starting tomorrow. Hopefully my AC won't let me down!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
It's horrible isnt it?!? I havent been out yet today because I have been at work but my phone is telling me its 91 at my house. We aren't far from the water so it is always a few degrees cooler. Ohh I wish we had central air! We have window units and Winston has his own personal one lol!!

I work in Manhattan and it's a few degrees cooler here then at the house because the water is still cold, but the concrete jungle is brutal.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I work in Manhattan and it's a few degrees cooler here then at the house because the water is still cold, but the concrete jungle is brutal.

I can only imagine! I have been to the city a few times in the summer with normal 80 temps, I can not imagine what it's like when its this hot!! Stay cool!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yikes! That is hot! Well, forecast here is also in the 90's starting tomorrow. Hopefully my AC won't let me down!

:cursing: Listen you! It's going to be over 100.. And for days! 90s in the mountains ...THAT sucks donkey balls! I will be thinking of you when I'm miserable...cuz you see...I HATE THE HEAT! :bang:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.