Scary morning with Princess..

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Melissa, I would have been pooping my pants…… You had every indication of something so serious bad, I don't know what I would do in your situation. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to you guys, follow your heart, She may not like the move, but I'd explain to her it's short term Bandaid for a long term solution, and deal with it because your concerned ! Please keep us posted, and don't take anything for granted.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Such a heart breaking moment to go through Melissa. I can only imagine how far your heart sunk during that time. So glad to see that's she's ok. :hug:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Sending hugs for Princess! So glad she seems to be doing okay. Hang in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I too am thinking of Princess and will be saying a prayer for her. Hope she's resting well tonight and improving. Tate and Finn are sending her a big kiss and a hug!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's just plain scary!!!!

All I can say is that if she prefers a room with no AC then maybe get a big fluffy blanket to put on her bed for her to snuggle in to. she obviously doesnt like the cold, and that will help but at least she'll be able to breathe better.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
That is horrible. I'm so glad she's okay. Probably just fainted from the heat? Let us know what happens. We'll be praying for her!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It kinda sounds like a seizure, but hopefully not. As David said she could've lost air while gagging. I sure hope the treatments go without a hitch. The one time I experienced a similar thing I was a shaking mess after and she looked up at me like "what the heck is your problem?"

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how scary for you. i am glad she is ok now and that she is in a room with ac. sarah does the same thing she will lay in our bedroom on the wood floor in the heat. not sure if the warmth feels good or what kinda like laying outside in the sun. i would have been so scared to. sarah had heartworms i think year before last and while i will be honest the treatment was not pleasant she is fine now. i am around if you have any questions :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Very scary. Glad she's ok.
Hoping the blood work shows nothing serious!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.