SHOWER

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Cat's that like water! Now that's a new one on me. Every cat we've ever had hated water!! LOL!
Their Bengal Cats, Thinking Bengal's must be feverish..... I showed a cat a bathtub once, and it showed me more teeth and nails than Jaws...... We had an understanding, I didn't bath it, and it didn't pee in my new car..... We got along fine until the divorce, It tooks its mothers side, so now I wished I would have bathed it !! So glad I have no Cats.... We mutually dislike each other, and Rambo and Rocky benefit from their loss.

OP
REBELBABY

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
im not much of a cat person either, we do have an outside cat, him and Rebel seem to get along ok i always see them loving on each other until the cat decides to smack him..........STUPID CAT

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
OK so im about to wierd you guys out for a minute, Rebel has decided when we take a shower if we dont latch the bathroom door he will push his way through and then jump in the shower with us, last night he did it while i was in the shower but instead of kicking him out i said screw it and washed him, is that wierd? I TOOK A SHOWER WITH MY BULLDOG!

at this point it would feel weird to take a shower alone. I can't turn the water on without Otis jumping in there.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.