SHOWER

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
OK so im about to wierd you guys out for a minute, Rebel has decided when we take a shower if we dont latch the bathroom door he will push his way through and then jump in the shower with us, last night he did it while i was in the shower but instead of kicking him out i said screw it and washed him, is that wierd? I TOOK A SHOWER WITH MY BULLDOG!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Hah... When Aubie was young and figured out she was big enough to jump into the bathtub... She did! With me in it! She wasn't too happy when I got out and decided to dress and bathe her. She will still do it if I'm not watching. I have to pull the shower curtain closed except for at the end where I am because she loves to get in. Weird dogs, lol.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubby's never jumped into the shower with me but he would get up on his hind legs and watch me. Lol perverted little one he is

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
nope, not at all... this is how our pups get their bath.... it is easy and less of a mess

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Only way we can give Buster a bath is to put him in there with us. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Totally not weird, lots of people do this. My two would probably never willingly jump into the tub, or shower. They don't hate hate their baths, but it's not their favourite either. We put them in the tub, and wash them, and they'll try a couple of times to jump out, but they will let us wash them and rinse them. We have a hand held shower head so it makes it a lot easier to wash and rinse them.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Not weird at all. I haven't had a dog that has done it but 3 of our Bengal cats love to get in the shower with one of us or by themselves.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Not weird at all. I haven't had a dog that has done it but 3 of our Bengal cats love to get in the shower with one of us or by themselves.

Cat's that like water! Now that's a new one on me. Every cat we've ever had hated water!! LOL!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I know that [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] bathes Rocky in the shower on a regular basis :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good easy way to do it. Your already in there so why not? :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Cat's that like water! Now that's a new one on me. Every cat we've ever had hated water!! LOL!

It was weird the first time it happened but after that we just started going with the flow. They make more of a mess when I am shaving though...

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
OK so im about to wierd you guys out for a minute, Rebel has decided when we take a shower if we dont latch the bathroom door he will push his way through and then jump in the shower with us, last night he did it while i was in the shower but instead of kicking him out i said screw it and washed him, is that wierd? I TOOK A SHOWER WITH MY BULLDOG!

Both Rocky and Rambo alternate with me, to the point I always lay out an extra towel. I shower with my doors open, and they have free roam of any room the door is open to. At least once a week Rambo gets in, and Rocky is every other day. Of course, when I dry Rock off and walk him, his argument is, he's now clean, why can't he go for a car ride. In the heat of the day, it's too much to COOL the truck down for him properly, but early morning and late afternoon he goes for a Ride, with his water bottle. Rambo hasn't started the argument yet like Rocky has, But Rambo never the less likes the attention of the shower, scrubbing, messaging and then lays on his back for his tummy to be dried. Neither of mine are spoiled though...... I figure, kill 2 birds with one stone, I'm dirty, their dirty, and I always feel much better after a Kewl shower, and so do they. A scoop of Ice Cream about 8 pm is just lagniappe !! Kill them with Love is my way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Sometimes they come in the bathroom with me when I shower, but they don't jump in only because it has a glass door so they can't lol!! But they also would never willingly take a bath or jump in the shower since they hate getting cleaned!! But if they did jump in with me I would absolutely clean them at the same time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.