Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:hmm: no mention of anal glands ????

Yes Sherry, He mentioned cleaning them, and THEY WERE BAD….. I forgot to mention that…. Said stuff shot everywhere…… I didn't read the article yet that [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] wrote the other day, Everything you need to know about Anal Glands, but I remember him (My Vet Dr. Mike) making a face, and saying stuff spewed everywhere, Guessing he was saying they were bad !! I need to read the article, so I know what he was referring to, because right now I'm clueless!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yes Sherry, He mentioned cleaning them, and THEY WERE BAD….. I forgot to mention that…. Said stuff shot everywhere…… I didn't read the article yet that [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] wrote the other day, Everything you need to know about Anal Glands, but I remember him (My Vet Dr. Mike) making a face, and saying stuff spewed everywhere, Guessing he was saying they were bad !! I need to read the article, so I know what he was referring to, because right now I'm clueless!!
It can spew every too!!! I did Jack's one night in the garage and didn't have it covered right (I also use a semi wet paper towel to block it) and that nasty chit hit me in the hair and then the running board on my car. :laugh: I do Jack's quite often. It's a piece of cake.

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
It can spew every too!!! I did Jack's one night in the garage and didn't have it covered right (I also use a semi wet paper towel to block it) and that nasty chit hit me in the hair and then the running board on my car. :laugh: I do Jack's quite often. It's a piece of cake.

Evidently, for Dr. Mike to make the face and comment about it, it was something he wanted me to know about…. Guessing his technicians (staff) must not of did it properly if he was saying it spewed everywhere. lol, Wondering if the technician made notes on his chart about him freaking out, lol Dang sure was funny, I got my $6.00 dollars worth for that nail clipping w/4 Technicians……. She never did say anything about how many syringes he snatched away from her before she got blood either, But I'll bet you big $$ she will be the one freaking if she ever tries to brush his teeth with an electric brush…… I'll pay good $$ to see that show :popcorn:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... so glad the boy is in great shape and now all up to date with shots.

Again --- you need to be a writer

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.