BCA national specialty show in Tennessee

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Anyone going to this event?? I'm hoping to start showing duke in the next few weeks. I'm thinking I'm gonna go to nationals as a spectator.

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
Yep I go every year, I know I am taking my male dont know if I will be taking any of the girls as of yet. Several of us from the DBC go every year as long as there not on the west coast. None of us will fly our dogs and that is just to far to drive lol. It is always alot of fun and seeing so many bullies in one spot is always great.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Not going to this one but the Rescue should be present at the Classic show they have at the IX-Center in cleveland later this year. I get to see lots of cute bullys there!!!! :up:

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
I can't this year that I know of. I went last year with Hudson. It's a lot of fun. I was only there for the day I showed him, but I would love to go the entire week sometime. Take lots of pictures, everyone who goes!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I can't this year that I know of. I went last year with Hudson. It's a lot of fun. I was only there for the day I showed him, but I would love to go the entire week sometime. Take lots of pictures, everyone who goes!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I thought National BCA show's are always in January? maybe I'm wrong, but you might want to start showing him earlier than that and he'd be ready and great until then in sweepstakes

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.