Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Hi everyone!! The gang and I are back! Not only did I miss my 3 babies while I was away, but I really missed EBN!! I have been trying to catch up these past two days, I feel like I've missed so much! I will quickly fill you guys in with my 3! Gio's tail amputation surgery was 3 weeks ago and he got his stitches out last week! The surgery was such a success I'm so glad we got it done and it's over with! Princess is finishing her 4 week prescription of doxycycline tomorrow so she will begin her first treatment of immiticide on Wednesday next week for her heartworm. I'm not looking forward to it because it's going to be a long recovery for her, but I am confident that she is tough enough to beat this treatment and these horrible heartworms!! And Miss.Diva is doing great.... except for her attitude is bigger than ever lol!!! It's good to be back! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah Melissa is back!!! :happydance:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad your back and glad your babies are doing well. :2thumbs:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Yea ! "Mc-Raven" is back :) :) (its all where you put the emphasis! LOL You've been missed :) :) :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Glad you and the gang are back home, safe and sound! Bet you're tired from the travels. Get some rest today!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey Melissa! So glad the kids are all on the mend and doing well.... glad to see you back

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WELCOME BACK! I so hope everything will go well for Princess, keep thinking about her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.