Petflow

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is not an advertisement but I may sound like a commercial!

We've been wanting to switch Buster over to Fromm's Pork and Peas because so many people on here have had such a good experience with it. He's been on Fromm's Beef Fritata since he was 6 months old but now he's almost 14 months and his acne has gotten kind of out of control so we think this may work. Because Pork and Peas is so new, no where sells it anywhere close enough for us to get it and Amazon has it but it was $70 something dollars plus another $15-$20 to ship it out. We had thought about getting it through Petflow which is the company that advertises on the front page here on EBN but was kind of leery about ordering because some people were having problems with their deliveries lately. Anyways, our supply of the Beef is running low so I went ahead and ordered online with Petflow on Sunday night. If you use the coupon code on there the shipping was FREE! The price of food was $65.99 for the 26 pound bag and there was no sales tax because we live in California. I ordered Sunday night, received an email from them Monday afternoon with the Fedex tracking number and received it yesterday Tuesday morning! I figure we saved at least $30 and it was all because of EBN!!!. Anyone who is thinking about it may want to use Petflow. I am surprised at how fast and inexpensive it was, remember to use the coupon code on here!

Buster and I love EBN!! :D

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
This is not an advertisement but I may sound like a commercial!

We've been wanting to switch Buster over to Fromm's Pork and Peas because so many people on here have had such a good experience with it. He's been on Fromm's Beef Fritata since he was 6 months old but now he's almost 14 months and his acne has gotten kind of out of control so we think this may work. Because Pork and Peas is so new, no where sells it anywhere close enough for us to get it and Amazon has it but it was $70 something dollars plus another $15-$20 to ship it out. We had thought about getting it through Petflow which is the company that advertises on the front page here on EBN but was kind of leery about ordering because some people were having problems with their deliveries lately. Anyways, our supply of the Beef is running low so I went ahead and ordered online with Petflow on Sunday night. If you use the coupon code on there the shipping was FREE! The price of food was $65.99 for the 26 pound bag and there was no sales tax because we live in California. I ordered Sunday night, received an email from them Monday afternoon with the Fedex tracking number and received it yesterday Tuesday morning! I figure we saved at least $30 and it was all because of EBN!!!. Anyone who is thinking about it may want to use Petflow. I am surprised at how fast and inexpensive it was, remember to use the coupon code on here!

Buster and I love EBN!! :D

We can't get Fromm anywhere near our home, so I started using Petflow when I began transitioning Mayhem from the food the breeder was feeding him to Fromm. We have only ordered twice, but the service has been phenomenal! Both orders shipped the next day and we received them within a couple of days of shipment. I love Petflow!!

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Thanks for posting the good news about Petflow.
I was suffering from insomnia again this early AM.
And ordered the same Pork and Peas as you did for the same price with free shipping.
Looking forward to seeing how Walley-Bubba and Shadow like it.
Hoping it will help clear up WB's tear stains.

Anyone know if it is necessary to gradually transition to Fromm Pork and Peas from the current NVI Chicken Meal?
Or can I just change the food immediately?

Thanks.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh I have never saw those adds! Do you have the coupon code? I want to swtich Daisy over.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I really do like the convenience of PetFlow. I finally got my order two weeks later. Guess they were doing website upgrades so that's why all the issues. Doesn't make it right though when you're a consumer. It's the first real delay I've had. I'll continue to order from them cause it's cheaper than where I can get it in the stores here and with 4 eating Fromm, that's a lot of $$ at the end of the year.

I will now be able to put myself on a reoccurring order since I know how much of what kind I'll be going through now. :up:

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I have never saw those adds! Do you have the coupon code? I want to swtich Daisy over.

The ad is on the home page here. On the right side about half way down, there's a bulldog with a big smiling face. The website is petflow.com and the coupon code you use is ENGLISHBULLDOG.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks for posting the good news about Petflow.
I was suffering from insomnia again this early AM.
And ordered the same Pork and Peas as you did for the same price with free shipping.
Looking forward to seeing how Walley-Bubba and Shadow like it.
Hoping it will help clear up WB's tear stains.

Anyone know if it is necessary to gradually transition to Fromm Pork and Peas from the current NVI Chicken Meal?
Or can I just change the food immediately?

Thanks.

Definitely do the gradual transition. The neat thing about Fromm's 4 star foods is that you can change between any of them at any time.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
The ad is on the home page here. On the right side about half way down, there's a bulldog with a big smiling face. The website is petflow.com and the coupon code you use is ENGLISHBULLDOG.

Thanks youre the best :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks for the info regarding Petflow... where I live I will probably have to use them & I was worried it would take forever!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.