My dog slapped me like Rick James

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Last night in a brief moment of boredom I had an urge to see how many (if any at all) push-ups I could do at this stage of my life. I was in my kitchen at the time. I got down into the plank position and prepared my mind and body for physical exertion. Little did I know,.. I was being watched. First push-up cracked joints and tendons I havent used in a year but I struggled onward. 2, 3 and 4 moved right along. The motor was running in this old broken down machine and nothing could stop the momentum. 5 was interrupted by a sharp pain in my shoulders so I held myself half off the floor until it passed. It was at this point the apex predator launched his attack.
My bulldog sprang from his usual lounging spot on the living room couch and galloped into the kitchen like a rabid Caribou. Still in the low plank position, I looked to my right and saw the beast charging toward me but there was nothing I could do. I was wounded prey. My dog, who I love more than anything on this planet, jumped to what seemed like 3 feet in the air (At least that I what it looked like from the floor) and came down with his hammer like paw essentially slapping me across the side of my face. My arms gave out. I could no longer hold the plank. I was splayed out across the floor. The beast walked away; satisfied with his conquest he returned to the couch.
The shock of what had just transpired gripped me for a seconds and then gave way to hysterical laughter. My bulldog slapped me like Rick James. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371661353.052344.jpg

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
What did the paw say to the face? SLAP
:ROFL:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Big Mike, your post has me in hysterical laughter...thank you!

Being slapped with Luca's massive paw had to hurt...OUCH!

Love Rick James, if 'Super Freak' can't get you to bust a move...
nothing can and loved Dave's portrayals of Rick James & his
entourage...and those slaps. RIP Rick James AND Tina Marie.

Luca has become the embodiment of his puppy pics promise, stunning!

Great job, Dad...GOD bless!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh my god! Im dying. That is just too funny. Our bullies are just too funny!!! :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Great great post! " Like a rabid Caribou " !!!! HAHA!!:laugh::laugh:

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Thanks for sharing, that was AWESOME.

Ive had a similar experience to this. At least he didnt linger and leave a very smelly lingering scent as he walked away like Colossus did to me when I tried doing pushups with him in the room.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
That was awesome, and just the laugh I needed this afternoon

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Lmbo!!!! Rolling around!!! Sides in stitches...*breath* rabid caribou!!

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
OMG please tell me you are a writer because I would buy any book you put out, with descriptions like this post. That was hilarious!!!!

OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
OMG please tell me you are a writer because I would buy any book you put out, with descriptions like this post. That was hilarious!!!!

I'm glad you liked it :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online