weight.....

erniesmom

Apr 14, 2013
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
ernie
I am trying to predict how much Ernie will end up weighing....if anyone remembers their pups weight at about 6 months ...Ernie is 30 pounds. He is not OEB but EB. Wondering if I will always be able to lift him into the car.

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
my baby Rebel is 21 weeks today he is EB and last night he weighed 39 lbs, we have been wondering the same thing because hes getting pretty heavy

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Depends on how strong you are. Ace is 8 months and about 65 pounds. He will jump into the front seat of the pickup but I sort of guide him in and help him get situated. The exiting part is different. I don't want him to try and leap out I am afraid he might get tangled up and injure himself so I lift him out. It's no problem for me. And unless something untoward happens to me I don't see a problem helping him out regardless how heavy he may get.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My guys are 16 months old and they weigh 42 lbs each. They won't be getting any heavier at this point, but they will fill out and get stockier. They can get out of the car on their own, but they can't get in, so we have to, lift them.

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka is 16 months and 63 lbs. He is EB. I have a friend with a 4 year old OEB and he is about 75lbs. The OEB is much more agile than Tonka, he can jump no problems. I get Tonka to reach as high as he can on his back legs and then I grab under his bum and throw him in the truck! Lol

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rocky's 15 months, and 49 lbs, Rambo is 9 months, and every bit of 60 lbs. I have no problem with either loading up on their own, their both car ride fanatics, they both jump in the back seat, I guide them to either side and place their seatbelts on them with absolutely no effort. Getting them out of the car.... Now that's a different story, How do you get a bully to do anything they don't want to do?...... Motivate them with treats! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

amelson19933

Dec 28, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank just turned a year old in April. He weighs 50lbs. At 6 months, he weighted about 35-40. Our vet told us that he will probably see 70-80lbs as an adult. :/ not really looking forward to lifting that big guy into the bath tub

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online