Bully sleep...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I have to admit. I snuggle with Bear most of the night when he isn't trying to get on the hubby, he goes back and forth. but last night literally holding him like a stuffed animal and hearing his little snores. My husband says I oooh and ahhh through the night when Bear gets on my neck or i am petting him. I must sleep through that. My beagle don't even care, he just sleeps at my feet, he don't need snuggles. Bear is like a baby. I love it.

I just don't understand how some of you can stand not having your bully sleep with you, i'd be a mess :p

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas can not sleep with me because when we got him the first I think 4 times I tried he peed in my bed, NEVER in the house, but always in my bed! Since then I have tried a couple of times and he is not used to it so he will not settle down and wants to play. He loves his crate and so that is where he will sleep in fact as soon as I start to turn out the lights I say "night night" and he runs into his cage with his pillow and multiple stuffed animals and lays down before I even lock the crate. I'm glad Bear is a good boy in your bed and you get to enjoy him.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree I love sleeping with Cutty and Mugsy although I am sure I would sleep more sound if they werent repositioning all night ling. lol

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
My bed is way to high for them to sleep on with me. I would love nothing more. I even thought about taking the rails off from under it so they can lol...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
My bed is way to high for them to sleep on with me. I would love nothing more. I even thought about taking the rails off from under it so they can lol...

ours is way too high also but we have steps for the boys so they can come and go as they please. I used to worry about them falling off the bed but they never have.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I love sleeping with Stiggy too. I find it comforting that he's not alone and spending time with us. I also find it cute that he uses my pillow sometimes to lie his head on.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I love sleeping with Stiggy too. I find it comforting that he's not alone and spending time with us. I also find it cute that he uses my pillow sometimes to lie his head on.

Yeah it is very cute when Cutty does this until he pushes me off of my pillow. lol. Even worse when the boys already have 2-3 pillows on the bed that are extra just for them anyhow. So spoiled!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Georgia sleeps on feet and Baby joe either sleeps with me or my son. Mr.Beefy isnt allowed in the bed yet due to his anal gland issues, but hopefully soon he can.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex will get on the bed with us right before lights out and he has his bedtime snack and a good wipe down. sometimes he will lay and watch tv with us or he will fall asleep for about 5 mins then wants down. we dont have steps for the bed yet so we have to leift him on and off bed

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva and I share a pillow every night! I like her to sleep next to me because she is so warm, like a little radiator! :luv:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
None of my dogs sleep with us. China has a bad habit of puking, and my daughter has woke up in the morning in puke on a number of occasions, LeRoy shredded my son's bedspread twice, so he lost priviledges, and Norm occasionally sleeps with us, but we don't sleep quite as well with his big bum up there.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida like their crates fine, and we aren't "dogs in the beds" type folks. I'm a light sleeper as it is, I can't imagine getting any sleep if these two wild women were in our bed! They each have a big crate now (we recently got them new crates because they'd outgrown the smaller ones) with a fluffy rug in the bottom and each have their beds in their crates. They still aren't 100 % trustworthy with their pottying, so the crates are the best place for them for now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.