Selfless

Portly

May 15, 2013
Colorado Springs
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Portly
So Portly is a mill dog that we received from Colorado MillDog Rescue a little over a month ago and he is an absolute pleasure. The Colorado Mill Dog Rescue is a fantastic organization started by Theresa Strader and she and her team has been saving dogs daily. Unfortunately Theresa had recentlylost her home in the recent Black Forrest fire here in Colorado. Please check out the recent news report on UTUBE regarding her story. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvqACNajXf0&feature=share One word best describes Theresa …Selfless….

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sad she lost her home and my hats off to her for still making sure the homeless still have a place to go. She has a big heart.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
This is brought me to tears. My hats off to Theresa lots of people would have thrown in the towel but not her. What agreat heart she has to save all those dogs and give them hope for the future

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Simply wonderful story - I hope her commmunity helps her like she helps them. May god send his blessings to her and her family.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beyond awesome.... we need more people like her. Or, maybe they are out here the news just chooses not to show us

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.