Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] what is that ring that they are chewing on in the video? It looks hardcore, Bacon loves things like that. If you want PM it to me if it's something you got online. So glad to see the two of them are getting along so well. Too Frickin Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it at pet smart... And it is hard core... Any chew toy, that has multiple surfaces, like goose bumps, knobbies, anything he can get grip on with his bully teeth, Rocky loves. Rambo also prefers Rockys same chew toys, Rambo picks them up, starts chewing on it, Rocky retrieved it when Rambo isn't looking, then they play tag, too funny! Here's the name, it's put out by Nylabone though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371586571.574888.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Thanks Cheryl, and Jeannie, I'm blown away... I knew they were both sociable pets, but bonding this quick is beyond my wildest expectations..... Yesterday, they were kissing one another, and fell asleep for a nap, Rambo laid his head on Rocky, and Rocky scooted closer to Rambo, both on the side of my recliner while I was online, I reached for my camera phone, made a simple noise, and they were like children, "He's touching me, He's touching me....I dont wanna get koodies" lol then right back to sleep again. Wow, its amazing..... Love it !!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOW absolutely AWESOME!! so happy for all of you and wish you all the best with the boys. They are both very good looking bullies

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I hope they always stay such good buddies!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I hope they always stay such good buddies!

Laura, Rambo follows Rocky around the house, and they are constantly playing together, and having a great time. I feed them at opposite sides of the room, just so I can watch that they are both eating equally. They are inseperatable so far, unless we go outside to the bathroom, guess besides me, they both prefer their privacy, together, they want to go opposite sides of the yard, and do the Bully stop, and ain't gonna move thing. Rambo is still doing the dominance humping thing, He tried that right off the bat with me, like his second day, He stopped that evening after I hand fed him. I know he and Rocky will get things worked out soon as far as they are concerned, Rambo tries to mount, Rocky gives a gentle growl, Rambo quickly dismounts. So they are working through this. Every now and then, Rambo will pick up one of Rocky's toys, and Rocky will go get it, and hide it from Rambo, But Rambo seems to go on to the next toy not seeming to mind much. They sleep side by side, and roam around together, and play awesomely together, almost like liter mates… I'm very happy with their progress in that respect, Also Rambo wasn't house trained, only pee pad trained, So in the beginning, I used Rocky to show Rambo the expectations, Now I just have to treat Rambo as a new Puppy, in taking him out more often, and give him lots of praise. Hopeing Amy and HRH have the same kind of relationship after Amy gets a little more mature, I'm thinking HRH is pretty no nonsense right now, is how my Older Cocker always treated the pups in my home, Thinking the same is true in your case.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hopeing Amy and HRH have the same kind of relationship after Amy gets a little more mature, I'm thinking HRH is pretty no nonsense right now, is how my Older Cocker always treated the pups in my home, Thinking the same is true in your case.

We don't know how HRH was when she was with the breeder, but we have drug her to all sorts of bully and dog functions because we have tried to socialize her as much as possible to try to help get her over her multitude of fears. She would love nothing more than to live a very rote life where everything is done at a certain time of the day in methodical order. She has for the most part shown casual disinterest in all other dogs, and only very mild interest in a few other bully's at the meet ups. Mostly she follows me around like superglue in public places and prefers to be left in her "throne room" and for us to come and hold court in here when we are home. We have to often still make her go outside twice a day for potty breaks.

Amelia has been quite the adjustment for her. She tolerates her and allows Amy to maul her to the point that we have to often put Amy in time out just so poor HRH can get a break from being chewed on. , but we are a far cry from best buddies. She has put Amy in her place a few times, but not as much as I would have expected considering the chewing up her neck has gotten on just about every play time. We've made great strides in Amy not chewing on people, but haven't been so lucky with getting her to not chew on Gracie. But this too shall pass. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh this is so wonderful and so great to see. that is way more than you could hope for. :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online